Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Did Trump Really Mock Reporters Disability?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whaaaaaa?!?! You mean the pansy dems got all butt hurt over nothing?

Say it ain't so..
Quote:Whaaaaaa?!?! You mean the pansy dems got all butt hurt over nothing?

Say it ain't so..
Wow why am I not shocked you support this behavior? Trump was right. He can say or do anything and ya'll eat it up and punch another person!
Quote:Wow why am I not shocked you support this behavior? Trump was right. He can say or do anything and ya'll want and punch another person!

Anyone with half a brain would see he uses the same schtick while impersonating someone. But go ahead and believe what you like. It's your god given right to be dumb and blind..
Trolololol
Mental gymnastics courtesy of the always trustworthy folks at Faux News.
Interesting, thanks Stroud.

It's really not. That so many people look past the fact he is a repulsive human being who ridicules or otherwise puts down people regularly in disgusting fashion is interesting.
Quote:It's really not. That so many people look past the fact he is a repulsive human being who ridicules or otherwise puts down people regularly in disgusting fashion is interesting.

Your narrative collapses then you fling insults.
Quote:It's really not. That so many people look past the fact he is a repulsive human being who ridicules or otherwise puts down people regularly in disgusting fashion is interesting.
It's inexplicable that the rich and/or famous are so loved by the masses, regardless of character or behavior.
If he really did mock, he prolly mocked a couple people on this board too
Ya'll musta LOVED Carlos Mencia when he was trendy haha
Quote:Your narrative collapses then you fling insults.

Mine does, but Trump's doesn't. Now THAT is interesting.
Quote:Ya'll musta LOVED Carlos Mencia when he was trendy haha

There's a fine line between stand up comedy and stand up tragedy.
Quote:There's a fine line between stand up comedy and stand up tragedy.

It's all in the eye of the critic
Quote:It's all in the eye of the critic

Just because D.C. has been a joke doesn't mean it's supposed to be a comedy. Trump is a tragedy. Believe me.
Quote:Just because D.C. has been a joke doesn't mean it's supposed to be a comedy. Trump is a tragedy. Believe me.

I don't
Quote:I don't

If I painted myself orange you would.
Quote:If I painted myself orange you would.

No, you'd just be orange and blind..
Quote:No, you'd just be orange and blind..

Trump is bullpooping his way through this entire process. But doubting his abilities and questioning his intentions makes me blind. Okay Einstein.
Pages: 1 2