Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did Trump Really Mock Reporters Disability?

Interesting...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/...im-up.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Whaaaaaa?!?! You mean the pansy dems got all butt hurt over nothing?

Say it ain't so..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 05:31 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Whaaaaaa?!?! You mean the pansy dems got all butt hurt over nothing?

Say it ain't so..
Wow why am I not shocked you support this behavior? Trump was right. He can say or do anything and ya'll eat it up and punch another person!

Quote:Wow why am I not shocked you support this behavior? Trump was right. He can say or do anything and ya'll want and punch another person!

Anyone with half a brain would see he uses the same schtick while impersonating someone. But go ahead and believe what you like. It's your god given right to be dumb and blind..

Trolololol

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 06:31 PM by Kotite.)

Mental gymnastics courtesy of the always trustworthy folks at Faux News.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Interesting, thanks Stroud.

It's really not. That so many people look past the fact he is a repulsive human being who ridicules or otherwise puts down people regularly in disgusting fashion is interesting.

Quote:It's really not. That so many people look past the fact he is a repulsive human being who ridicules or otherwise puts down people regularly in disgusting fashion is interesting.

Your narrative collapses then you fling insults.

Quote:It's really not. That so many people look past the fact he is a repulsive human being who ridicules or otherwise puts down people regularly in disgusting fashion is interesting.
It's inexplicable that the rich and/or famous are so loved by the masses, regardless of character or behavior.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

If he really did mock, he prolly mocked a couple people on this board too

Ya'll musta LOVED Carlos Mencia when he was trendy haha

Quote:Your narrative collapses then you fling insults.

Mine does, but Trump's doesn't. Now THAT is interesting.

Quote:Ya'll musta LOVED Carlos Mencia when he was trendy haha

There's a fine line between stand up comedy and stand up tragedy.

Quote:There's a fine line between stand up comedy and stand up tragedy.

It's all in the eye of the critic

Quote:It's all in the eye of the critic

Just because D.C. has been a joke doesn't mean it's supposed to be a comedy. Trump is a tragedy. Believe me.

Quote:Just because D.C. has been a joke doesn't mean it's supposed to be a comedy. Trump is a tragedy. Believe me.

I don't

Quote:I don't

If I painted myself orange you would.

Quote:If I painted myself orange you would.

No, you'd just be orange and blind..

Quote:No, you'd just be orange and blind..

Trump is bullpooping his way through this entire process. But doubting his abilities and questioning his intentions makes me blind. Okay Einstein.