Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who is getting Sherbert this week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And the Nominees are.....

I voted cyp. He's consistently bouncing off players when it should be a tackle.
Craprien, and whoever called a bubble screen on 4th and 1. Oh and the refs
Cyp is a box safety who can't tackle or cover very well. He gets my vote.
I hate Leos and ottos.

I can't wait till we get a real defense.

So I voted Leos
I voted Lee. He help set the tone on the opening drive.

Then came back next possession and said "screw it, I'm just not gonna catch this one" (looks at gloves)
Quote:I hate Leos and ottos.

I can't wait till we get a real defense.

So I voted Leos

Talked me into it.

Quote:Cyp is a box safety who can't tackle or cover very well. He gets my vote.

This. Everyone was acting like he was going to turn into a competent player simply because he moved to SS full time. He takes terrible angles and can't tackle, and is allergic to making plays, I think he's forced about one turnover the whole time he's been here. It's no surprise that he still can't do those things well. Let's see what Samples got, no waiting till week 6 to make changes
Can Gus eat the sherbert himself? We got away with one on the 4th and 5 from the 50. That could have been ugly
Todd Walsh

Quote:Todd Walsh

Wash
Referees.
Quote:Referees.
They like the SOFT serve.
Cyprien. He's been consistently below average since he's been here. I expected to see growth and improvement from him coming from a small school, but there has been little to date. Give Eric Berry a blank check next season.
Usually vote Cyprien, but I'm going with Lee. He's the reason why they got an easy six points right off the bat. Came back out there and dropped another pass as well.

So lame.

Lee and Cyp both cost them points. Cut them both or it won't be the last time they cost you scores.

I like rainbow sherbet...it's delicious.

These ice cream/sherbet/pizza jokes remind me of that dork in high school who says possibly the only thing remotely funny he's said in his life so he just keeps pounding into the ground for 15 years.
Quote:These ice cream/sherbet/pizza jokes remind me of that dork in high school who says possibly the only thing remotely funny he's said in his life so he just keeps pounding into the ground for 15 years.

Smooth move ex-lax!
Pages: 1 2 3