Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who deserves Sherbet and no sprinkles after the Packers game?
Cyprien- Just overall bad. I don't know what he does well
Lee- Bobbles the ball for the early int while dropping another easy one.
The Leo's- Rodgers had a pretty clean Jersey after this game
[Show Results]

Who is getting Sherbert this week?

And the Nominees are.....

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I voted cyp. He's consistently bouncing off players when it should be a tackle.

Craprien, and whoever called a bubble screen on 4th and 1. Oh and the refs
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Cyp is a box safety who can't tackle or cover very well. He gets my vote.

I hate Leos and ottos.

I can't wait till we get a real defense.

So I voted Leos

I voted Lee. He help set the tone on the opening drive.

Then came back next possession and said "screw it, I'm just not gonna catch this one" (looks at gloves)

Quote:I hate Leos and ottos.

I can't wait till we get a real defense.

So I voted Leos

Talked me into it.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Cyp is a box safety who can't tackle or cover very well. He gets my vote.

This. Everyone was acting like he was going to turn into a competent player simply because he moved to SS full time. He takes terrible angles and can't tackle, and is allergic to making plays, I think he's forced about one turnover the whole time he's been here. It's no surprise that he still can't do those things well. Let's see what Samples got, no waiting till week 6 to make changes
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Can Gus eat the sherbert himself? We got away with one on the 4th and 5 from the 50. That could have been ugly

Todd Walsh

Quote:Todd Walsh

Wash

Referees.

Quote:Referees.
They like the SOFT serve.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Cyprien. He's been consistently below average since he's been here. I expected to see growth and improvement from him coming from a small school, but there has been little to date. Give Eric Berry a blank check next season.

Usually vote Cyprien, but I'm going with Lee. He's the reason why they got an easy six points right off the bat. Came back out there and dropped another pass as well.

So lame.

Huh

Lee and Cyp both cost them points. Cut them both or it won't be the last time they cost you scores.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I like rainbow sherbet...it's delicious.

Have you seen my baseball?

These ice cream/sherbet/pizza jokes remind me of that dork in high school who says possibly the only thing remotely funny he's said in his life so he just keeps pounding into the ground for 15 years.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:These ice cream/sherbet/pizza jokes remind me of that dork in high school who says possibly the only thing remotely funny he's said in his life so he just keeps pounding into the ground for 15 years.

Smooth move ex-lax!
Huh