Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Illinois Bill Would Make Drunk Sex Illegal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no words for this insanity.........

Illinois Bill Would Make Drunk Sex Illegal

A proposed bill in Illinois would make it illegal to have sex while intoxicated, classifying such an act as a person being “unable to give knowing consent.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/illinois-...kQpDyJNZpo
What happens if both parties are [BLEEP] faced?
(03-01-2022, 08:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if both parties are [BLEEP] faced?

The guy goes to jail for rape, just like every other state.
(03-01-2022, 09:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2022, 08:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if both parties are [BLEEP] faced?

The guy goes to jail for rape, just like every other state.

But this is the liberated age, what if both (or neither) are guys?
(03-01-2022, 10:23 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2022, 09:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]The guy goes to jail for rape, just like every other state.

But this is the liberated age, what if both (or neither) are guys?

The top goes to jail?
Whoever is the least oppressed goes to jail.
(03-01-2022, 10:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2022, 10:23 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]But this is the liberated age, what if both (or neither) are guys?

The top goes to jail?

Ugh, why must you always use such offensive language that asserts a power-based construction of a phallocentric heteronormative conceptualization of the human reproductive experience? As if, like, I can't even...
(03-01-2022, 06:16 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I have no words for this insanity.........

Illinois Bill Would Make Drunk Sex Illegal

A proposed bill in Illinois would make it illegal to have sex while intoxicated, classifying such an act as a person being “unable to give knowing consent.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/illinois-...kQpDyJNZpo

Luckily this will never happen.

Imagine the buyers remorse rape claims if this passed.
(03-02-2022, 09:16 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2022, 10:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]The top goes to jail?

Ugh, why must you always use such offensive language that asserts a power-based construction of a phallocentric heteronormative conceptualization of the human reproductive experience? As if, like, I can't even...

Now that's drilling down to the bottom of the issue!
A lot of ugly people are going to be disappointed at closing time.
(03-02-2022, 02:18 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of ugly people are going to be disappointed at closing time.

A two at 10 becomes a ten at 2!
(03-02-2022, 07:12 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2022, 02:18 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of ugly people are going to be disappointed at closing time.

A two at 10 becomes a ten at 2!

you know it! Unless a 2 at 10 becomes 2-10…

id just play it safe and say hello to Rosie Palm. 
im married so I guess I’m safe.  I’d hate to be a 20 something in this world.
God only knows I went to a few 10 at 2 places from a bar at closing time......It's fair to say that at the time that the girls I left with and I were both a tad on the drunk side so....... But I was only in my 20's at the time and that's the way we rolled back in the late 70's early 80's........
Is there any other way to have sex besides being nice and buzzed? Dont bring that stupid law anywhere near any other state. Smh
I almost want them to pass this bill, just to see what happens.

No change to historical precedence:  If they are black they go to jail and get the maximum sentence.  If they are white, they get off with a warning.
(03-03-2022, 11:57 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

No change to historical precedence:  If they are black they go to jail and get the maximum sentence.  If they are white, they get off with a warning.

What if it's a sober black man with a drunk white woman?

Is that just summary execution?
(03-03-2022, 11:57 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

I’d rather just get off.
(03-03-2022, 12:08 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2022, 11:57 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]No change to historical precedence:  If they are black they go to jail and get the maximum sentence.  If they are white, they get off with a warning.

What if it's a sober black man with a drunk white woman?

Same applies.  The court rules that he must have induced her with alcohol  .....
(03-03-2022, 12:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2022, 12:08 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]What if it's a sober black man with a drunk white woman?

Same applies.  The court rules that he must have induced her with alcohol  .....

So much evil hilarity can come from this ridiculous bill lol.
Pages: 1 2