Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shannon Sharpe Says He Would Rather Have $20 Gas Than Trump In White House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TDS on full display here.... but of course, he can afford $20 a gallon gas.........

Shannon Sharpe Says He Would Rather Have $20 Gas Than Trump In White House, Backfires Instantly

Trump Derangement Syndrome is serious disorder, particularly imposing those who are out-of-touch and living in the world of liberal Hollywood or professional sports.
Former NFL star turned CBS Sports analyst Shannon Sharpe is a prime example.
Sharpe, who has an estimated net worth of $14 million, posted to Twitter complaining about gas prices and looking for a discount.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2022/04...DTw9EAaeVo
Jar Jar..
Shannon Sharpe is the primary reason that I don't watch Undisputed. Skip Bayless is the second reason I don't. They defy mathematics, in that on that show, the sum of a zero + a zero is less than zero.
(04-06-2022, 03:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon Sharpe is the primary reason that I don't watch Undisputed.  Skip Bayless is the second reason I don't.  They defy mathematics, in that on that show, the sum of a zero + a zero is less than zero.

Not true.  One idiot may think of something the other idiot hasn't thought of, thereby increasing the overall sum of their stupidity.  The distributive property of mathematics does not apply here.
(04-06-2022, 04:40 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2022, 03:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon Sharpe is the primary reason that I don't watch Undisputed.  Skip Bayless is the second reason I don't.  They defy mathematics, in that on that show, the sum of a zero + a zero is less than zero.

Not true.  One idiot may think of something the other idiot hasn't thought of, thereby increasing the overall sum of their stupidity.  The distributive property of mathematics does not apply here.

True. Only Laws of Bizzaro math apply here. Like the New Math, where 1 + 3 = blue.
What’s worse than being stupid? being rich and stupid.
Donald would rather end US democracy as long as he gets to be President for Life, rather than admit he lost the 2020 election.
Give me the $20 gas if I get to keep democratically elected leadership...
(04-06-2022, 07:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Donald would rather end US democracy as long as he gets to be President for Life, rather than admit he lost the 2020 election.

I’d pay 100/gallon to avoid the BS we’ve been ensuring the last few.
(04-06-2022, 07:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Donald would rather end US democracy as long as he gets to be President for Life, rather than admit he lost the 2020 election.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb8tFa1K7K_3ZScUaMkdT...Q&usqp=CAU]