Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shannon Sharpe Says He Would Rather Have $20 Gas Than Trump In White House

TDS on full display here.... but of course, he can afford $20 a gallon gas.........

Shannon Sharpe Says He Would Rather Have $20 Gas Than Trump In White House, Backfires Instantly

Trump Derangement Syndrome is serious disorder, particularly imposing those who are out-of-touch and living in the world of liberal Hollywood or professional sports.
Former NFL star turned CBS Sports analyst Shannon Sharpe is a prime example.
Sharpe, who has an estimated net worth of $14 million, posted to Twitter complaining about gas prices and looking for a discount.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2022/04...DTw9EAaeVo
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jar Jar..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 03:04 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Shannon Sharpe is the primary reason that I don't watch Undisputed. Skip Bayless is the second reason I don't. They defy mathematics, in that on that show, the sum of a zero + a zero is less than zero.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(04-06-2022, 03:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Shannon Sharpe is the primary reason that I don't watch Undisputed.  Skip Bayless is the second reason I don't.  They defy mathematics, in that on that show, the sum of a zero + a zero is less than zero.

Not true.  One idiot may think of something the other idiot hasn't thought of, thereby increasing the overall sum of their stupidity.  The distributive property of mathematics does not apply here.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(04-06-2022, 04:40 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 03:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Shannon Sharpe is the primary reason that I don't watch Undisputed.  Skip Bayless is the second reason I don't.  They defy mathematics, in that on that show, the sum of a zero + a zero is less than zero.

Not true.  One idiot may think of something the other idiot hasn't thought of, thereby increasing the overall sum of their stupidity.  The distributive property of mathematics does not apply here.

True. Only Laws of Bizzaro math apply here. Like the New Math, where 1 + 3 = blue.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 06:41 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

What’s worse than being stupid? being rich and stupid.

Donald would rather end US democracy as long as he gets to be President for Life, rather than admit he lost the 2020 election.
Give me the $20 gas if I get to keep democratically elected leadership...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-06-2022, 07:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: Donald would rather end US democracy as long as he gets to be President for Life, rather than admit he lost the 2020 election.

I’d pay 100/gallon to avoid the BS we’ve been ensuring the last few.

(04-06-2022, 07:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: Donald would rather end US democracy as long as he gets to be President for Life, rather than admit he lost the 2020 election.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb8tFa1K7K_3ZScUaMkdT...Q&usqp=CAU]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato