Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Home opener Week 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Jacksonville Jaguars home opener will be September 17th, vs @Titans -- Game time set for 1:00PM per Erick Marrero‏ @ErickMarreroU
Nice.
We gotta beat the stinkin tacks. 

So we will open the season on the road
Quote:So we will open the season on the road

Hopefully against a good opponent.
Who the heck is Erick Marrero‏?

My prediction, We open at NY Jets 1pm then home opener vs Titans
Quote:Who the heck is Erick Marrero‏?

Miami Hurricanes reporter from canesinsight.com. He's basically a kid but legit.
Quote:My prediction, We open at NY Jets 1pm then home opener vs Titans
If that happened, we'd have a decent shot at starting 2-0.
9/17 titans

10/15 rams

11/5 bengals

11/12 chargers

12/3 colts

12/10 seahawks
So no Thursday or Monday games for the Jaguars
Quote:So no Thursday or Monday games for the Jaguars

We will get our usual boring Thursday night game but nothing else until we get at least seven wins on our schedule. We have to prove it to the world that we can be at least competitive before they let us near a primetime game
Quote:We will get our usual boring Thursday night game but nothing else until we get at least seven wins on our schedule. We have to prove it to the world that we can be at least competitive before they let us near a primetime game

I didn't notice 1 game was missing.....duh.
Sam Kouvaris‏ @samsportsline

Just talked with Malik Jackson...he and the rest of the #Jaguars have seen the schedule already and says they open the season vs Houston.
Quote:Sam Kouvaris‏ @samsportsline

Just talked with Malik Jackson...he and the rest of the #Jaguars have seen the schedule already and says they open the season vs Houston.

So the missing game is a home game against Houston. Since we play Houston at Houston week 1, if the missing game from above is a prime time game it will be Houston at Everbank.

Would be dope if Houston at Jags is the last Thursday nighter of the season. Could be a huge game in deciding the division if Bortles improves.
Ramsey vs Hopkins week 1? I like it.
Jags gotta start hot. 0-2 against division does would be devastating
Quote:Jags gotta start hot. 0-2 against division does would be devastating

I expect at least 1-1. Who's playing QB for Houston? And how's Mariota feeling so quickly after we snapped his leg?
My friend works for the Jets...looks like week 4 is in NY
Pages: 1 2 3 4