Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton, "Half of Trump supporters are in the 'basket of deplorables"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in the 'basket of deplorables'

Well ain't that a positively sweet way of alienating the constituency. Insulting voters never, ever, ever works. This may fall in line with Romney's 47% gaffe that got blown up. Her campaign has been in free fall these past couple weeks, and looks like the hits keep on coming.

Maybe one day, if I'm lucky, the government will sell tickets to people and let them line up and urinate on her grave..

Save your Obamabucks..
She's been trying to backpedal on this one today.  Isn't it ironic that she says the other half of Trump supporters are hard working people worried about the economy while speaking at a fund raising dinner where some people paid as much as $50,000.00 to attend?  This comment clearly shows just how out of touch she really is with the average American.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-basket-deplorables-227988'>Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in the 'basket of deplorables'</a>

Well ain't that a positively sweet way of alienating the constituency. Insulting voters never, ever, ever works. This may fall in line with Romney's 47% gaffe that got blown up. Her campaign has been in free fall these past couple weeks, and looks like the hits keep on coming.

Free fall? Dilusional much?
I wouldn't say half...  Maybe 35-40% of his supporters?  I think the majority are voting for him because they are just fed up with the GOP, but still want to vote for the 'R'.  But she's not wrong.  Trump has been campaigning on bringing in the Alt-Right.

I mean, she did a whole speech on it like 3 weeks ago.  Just goes to show how stupid the media is.  

Shrildabeast back peddling at a rapid rate. What an ignorant woman. Bet her handlers screamed in that earpiece the second that idiot uttered the words.

give her truth serum and she would say the same thing about everybody she wants to rule over

So this is what honest left-wing journalism at the Huffington Post looks like,

If You Don’t Vote Democrat This November, Then [BLEEP] You

Who was it that was deplorable again?

There goes that mythical "alt-right" blabber again...

the media machine is literally at full throttle

Quote:So this is what honest left-wing journalism at the Huffington Post looks like,

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html?'>If You Don’t Vote Democrat This November, Then [BAD WORD REMOVED] You</a>

Who was it that was deplorable again?
HuffPo is awful filth. But least Hillary didn't hire from them. Breitbart? Are you serious?
So which half of the basket are non-Hillary supporters in?

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

[Image: Ne3lGqt.png]

Wasn't the above image just brought up by one of you trumpettes?  This image is all over the internet.  If you don't think trump is running to get the racsist and bigots, and that he's a sexist, then you're being willfully stupid.

Just face it, not all trumpettes are deplorable.  But when you have the KKK, skin heads, and neo-nazis, along with other racists and bigots that identify with how you speak about minorities, you've got a basket of deplorables hanging out with you.

And you have nobody to blame but der fuhrer.  

Am I the only one who thinks Hillary looks buzzed while she's making the "deplorables" statement? Look at her eyes, the woman is stoned or just threw a few back. Probably the latter. We know she's not afraid to look at the bottom of a drink glass.

Quote:Am I the only one who thinks Hillary looks buzzed while she's making the "deplorables" statement? Look at her eyes.

Not risking turning to stone.
Quote:Wasn't the above image just brought up by one of you trumpettes? This image is all over the internet. If you don't think trump is running to get the racsist and bigots, and that he's a sexist, then you're being willfully stupid.

Just face it, not all trumpettes are deplorable. But when you have the KKK, skin heads, and neo-nazis, along with other racists and bigots that identify with how you speak about minorities, you've got a basket of deplorables hanging out with you.

I'm having a really hard time believing that you're really a democrat who's voting for that trash of a woman.. C'mon.. Out with it already. You're having a laugh like JDub.. This isn't real.. Joke's over. You're busted. Fess up..
Quote:I'm having a really hard time believing that you're really a democrat who's voting for that trash of a woman.. C'mon.. Out with it already. You're having a laugh like JDub.. This isn't real.. Joke's over. You're busted. Fess up..

I'm a closet libertarian. But I have no other choice. I can't stand Hillary. She's hard to listen to and it's clear she's a secretave person that is probably going to have a presidency like Nixon. But I just can't vote Chester the cheetah. I just can't do it.

Maybe I hang around you deplorables too much, but I'm beginning to think der fuhrer really has a chance of actually beating her.

Hillary is running a terrible campaign for the past month and a half. She's getting what she deserves.
Quote:Wasn't the above image just brought up by one of you trumpettes?  This image is all over the internet.  If you don't think trump is running to get the racsist and bigots, and that he's a sexist, then you're being willfully stupid.

Just face it, not all trumpettes are deplorable.  But when you have the KKK, skin heads, and neo-nazis, along with other racists and bigots that identify with how you speak about minorities, you've got a basket of deplorables hanging out with you.

As opposed to Hillary's deplorables: the racist cop-murdering BLM, the Planned Parenthood baby killers, the Islamic terrorists?

At least Donald's deplorables aren't out killing people.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7