Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Walker Little and Ben Bartch interview from Mia Obrien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never knew these two were friends, they seem like great guys.
Besties
Mia O'Brien has a voice made for silent pictures.
This was a cool interview.. Thank you!! Love seeing all the off season stuff I can!
(05-25-2022, 11:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Mia O'Brien has a voice made for silent pictures.

Damn you're big hating...

What did she do to you?
(05-25-2022, 11:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Mia O'Brien has a voice made for silent pictures.

Hey Mia's alright. You work with the tools ya got.
(05-26-2022, 01:33 AM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn you're big hating...

What did she do to you?

I don't care for her voice. She's nice enough looking and seems decent at her job, her voice just grates the same as the lady who called MNF a few years ago.

Iowa native.  Perhaps at too many soybeans growing up.

LOL, somewhat agree, but she's very good at her job, listenable, seems genuine, and she's not a rabid over-the-top feminist. Unlike that former broadcaster on 1010, Lauren Rue. Mia was the only reason I would even consider watching WTLV Sports when she was on there. The rest of that bunch are wastes of broadcast time; it's like they are doing a Nickelodeon sports broadcast.
(05-26-2022, 02:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL, somewhat agree, but she's very good at her job, listenable, seems genuine, and she's not a rabid over-the-top feminist.  Unlike that former broadcaster on 1010, Lauren Rue.  Mia was the only reason I would even consider watching WTLV Sports when she was on there.  The rest of that bunch are wastes of broadcast time; it's like they are doing a Nickelodeon sports broadcast.

It saddens me that Kay Adams left GMF, shes my favorite.  I wonder why she quit or what she has planned
(05-26-2022, 08:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2022, 02:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, somewhat agree, but she's very good at her job, listenable, seems genuine, and she's not a rabid over-the-top feminist.  Unlike that former broadcaster on 1010, Lauren Rue.  Mia was the only reason I would even consider watching WTLV Sports when she was on there.  The rest of that bunch are wastes of broadcast time; it's like they are doing a Nickelodeon sports broadcast.

It saddens me that Kay Adams left GMF, shes my favorite.  I wonder why she quit or what she has planned

Going to Amazon to work Thursday Night Foitball.

I don't have an issue with the voice.  I like her.  I have noticed in recent press conferences that Mia is one of the few reporters that is actually asking good questions.  Ashlyn Sullivan may have a nice voice, but she is essentially a plant in the audience.  She tries to come up with easiest softball that she can throw to them.  I guess that's what happens when you are on the Jaguar's payroll.  Oehser also only asks questions that are likely to generate a positive response.
(05-26-2022, 08:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2022, 02:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, somewhat agree, but she's very good at her job, listenable, seems genuine, and she's not a rabid over-the-top feminist.  Unlike that former broadcaster on 1010, Lauren Rue.  Mia was the only reason I would even consider watching WTLV Sports when she was on there.  The rest of that bunch are wastes of broadcast time; it's like they are doing a Nickelodeon sports broadcast.

I thought the same but I really like Rachael Bonnetta --- I hope they go with her full time.
I don't have an issue with Mia. She seems well informed compared to a number of others on the Jags beat.
(05-27-2022, 12:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2022, 08:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]It saddens me that Kay Adams left GMF, shes my favorite.  I wonder why she quit or what she has planned

I thought the same but I really like Rachael Bonnetta --- I hope they go with her full time.

Wow she's annoying. Katie Nolan lite.
(05-27-2022, 12:58 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2022, 12:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the same but I really like Rachael Bonnetta --- I hope they go with her full time.

Wow she's annoying.  Katie Nolan lite.

You don't like Katie Nolan ????   Are you kidding me ?
Good to watch. I'm not sold on bartch as a starter. Just saying.
(05-27-2022, 01:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2022, 12:58 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Wow she's annoying.  Katie Nolan lite.

You don't like Katie Nolan ????   Are you kidding me ?

Nah, Katie Nolan is fine. Bonetta is a dull wanna be.