Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Walker Little and Ben Bartch interview from Mia Obrien

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I never knew these two were friends, they seem like great guys.

Besties

Mia O'Brien has a voice made for silent pictures.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This was a cool interview.. Thank you!! Love seeing all the off season stuff I can!

(05-25-2022, 11:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Mia O'Brien has a voice made for silent pictures.

Damn you're big hating...

What did she do to you?

(05-25-2022, 11:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Mia O'Brien has a voice made for silent pictures.

Hey Mia's alright. You work with the tools ya got.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(05-26-2022, 01:33 AM)Eric1 Wrote:

Damn you're big hating...

What did she do to you?

I don't care for her voice. She's nice enough looking and seems decent at her job, her voice just grates the same as the lady who called MNF a few years ago.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Iowa native.  Perhaps at too many soybeans growing up.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2022, 02:08 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

LOL, somewhat agree, but she's very good at her job, listenable, seems genuine, and she's not a rabid over-the-top feminist. Unlike that former broadcaster on 1010, Lauren Rue. Mia was the only reason I would even consider watching WTLV Sports when she was on there. The rest of that bunch are wastes of broadcast time; it's like they are doing a Nickelodeon sports broadcast.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-26-2022, 02:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

LOL, somewhat agree, but she's very good at her job, listenable, seems genuine, and she's not a rabid over-the-top feminist.  Unlike that former broadcaster on 1010, Lauren Rue.  Mia was the only reason I would even consider watching WTLV Sports when she was on there.  The rest of that bunch are wastes of broadcast time; it's like they are doing a Nickelodeon sports broadcast.

It saddens me that Kay Adams left GMF, shes my favorite.  I wonder why she quit or what she has planned

(05-26-2022, 08:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 02:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: LOL, somewhat agree, but she's very good at her job, listenable, seems genuine, and she's not a rabid over-the-top feminist.  Unlike that former broadcaster on 1010, Lauren Rue.  Mia was the only reason I would even consider watching WTLV Sports when she was on there.  The rest of that bunch are wastes of broadcast time; it's like they are doing a Nickelodeon sports broadcast.

It saddens me that Kay Adams left GMF, shes my favorite.  I wonder why she quit or what she has planned

Going to Amazon to work Thursday Night Foitball.

I don't have an issue with the voice.  I like her.  I have noticed in recent press conferences that Mia is one of the few reporters that is actually asking good questions.  Ashlyn Sullivan may have a nice voice, but she is essentially a plant in the audience.  She tries to come up with easiest softball that she can throw to them.  I guess that's what happens when you are on the Jaguar's payroll.  Oehser also only asks questions that are likely to generate a positive response.

(05-26-2022, 08:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 02:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: LOL, somewhat agree, but she's very good at her job, listenable, seems genuine, and she's not a rabid over-the-top feminist.  Unlike that former broadcaster on 1010, Lauren Rue.  Mia was the only reason I would even consider watching WTLV Sports when she was on there.  The rest of that bunch are wastes of broadcast time; it's like they are doing a Nickelodeon sports broadcast.

I thought the same but I really like Rachael Bonnetta --- I hope they go with her full time.

I don't have an issue with Mia. She seems well informed compared to a number of others on the Jags beat.

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2022, 01:01 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-27-2022, 12:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 08:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It saddens me that Kay Adams left GMF, shes my favorite.  I wonder why she quit or what she has planned

I thought the same but I really like Rachael Bonnetta --- I hope they go with her full time.

Wow she's annoying. Katie Nolan lite.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-27-2022, 12:58 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 12:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I thought the same but I really like Rachael Bonnetta --- I hope they go with her full time.

Wow she's annoying.  Katie Nolan lite.

You don't like Katie Nolan ????   Are you kidding me ?

Good to watch. I'm not sold on bartch as a starter. Just saying.

(05-27-2022, 01:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 12:58 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Wow she's annoying.  Katie Nolan lite.

You don't like Katie Nolan ????   Are you kidding me ?

Nah, Katie Nolan is fine. Bonetta is a dull wanna be.