Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wow and Hmmmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Take a look

https://twitter.com/andrecisco7/status/1...ah-parsons

(07-08-2022, 04:42 PM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: [ -> ]Take a look a tie or out right beat simmons and parsons

https://twitter.com/andrecisco7/status/1...ah-parsons
Only further indictment on Meyer/Cullen
Facts
There were countless amounts of blunders last season, but keeping Cisco on the bench in favor of Wingard might be the biggest one of them all. Just pathetic.
https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...9300946947
He gonna be a stud.
(07-09-2022, 01:05 AM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]There were countless amounts of blunders last season, but keeping Cisco on the bench in favor of Wingard might be the biggest one of them all. Just pathetic.
https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...9300946947

Benching Cisco>Play calling not featuring JRob for first 4games>allowing the Tebow drama

All that capped off with gropinggate
Let's also not forget splitting offseason reps with Minshew during our rookie Qbs first offseason.
I hope Cisco has a breakout year. He is a ballhawk.
Just make plays.
(07-09-2022, 08:26 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]Just make plays.

For real.
In the past when we had season tickets, my wife became so apathetic for the upcoming season that we just gave them up. Now that we've renewed, she keeps telling me how excited she is for the upcoming season. It's going to be a special year. Not so much for the win/loss record but as the turnaround season for the Jaguars. You can feel it.
(07-10-2022, 11:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]In the past when we had season tickets, my wife became so apathetic for the upcoming season that we just gave them up. Now that we've renewed, she keeps telling me how excited she is for the upcoming season. It's going to be a special year. Not so much for the win/loss record but as the turnaround season for the Jaguars. You can feel it.

What about the average fans in Jacksonville? 

Is the team being discussed during this Summer lull? Or just not on people's minds?
Average fans? More than likely not at the top of their minds. In hopes that changes next year.

Cisco should turn out to be a good pick. He def should have been starting at the halfway point last year.
That's wild. He should be fun to watch this year in Caldwell's scheme with that speed. If the front seven can hit home in the backfield this secondary overall should be in position to make big plays.
(07-10-2022, 12:31 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2022, 11:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]In the past when we had season tickets, my wife became so apathetic for the upcoming season that we just gave them up. Now that we've renewed, she keeps telling me how excited she is for the upcoming season. It's going to be a special year. Not so much for the win/loss record but as the turnaround season for the Jaguars. You can feel it.

What about the average fans in Jacksonville? 

Is the team being discussed during this Summer lull? Or just not on people's minds?

Most average fans know someone who keeps up with the team during the off-season so they’re aware of potential improvements. However, many years of proven skepticism about Jaguars success will take more than one season to overcome. Hell, as optimistic as I am, there is still a substantial chunk of #becausejaguars apprehension lurking in the back of my mind.

Every year I'm PUMPED w/respect to our Jaguars making strides. Every Year. This year seems different. I'm still pumped but it's for a reason. I see the light at the end of our tunnel. It's within my eyesight, it's within reach. LEAPS AND BOUNDS accompany we The Jaguar Fans.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
(07-11-2022, 10:24 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]

Every year I'm PUMPED w/respect to our Jaguars making strides. Every Year. This year seems different. I'm still pumped but it's for a reason. I see the light at the end of our tunnel. It's within my eyesight, it's within reach. LEAPS AND BOUNDS accompany we The Jaguar Fans.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

So you are saying it's not a train this time?
in 20 years from now people will say 2022 was a crazy year. They will, among other things, point to Jaguars having a positive record.
(07-09-2022, 08:26 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]Just make plays.

I shook my head yes when I read this. This is the exact response I had. Just make plays should be our team motto this year.
(07-13-2022, 03:21 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]in 20 years from now people will say 2022 was a crazy year. They will, among other things, point to Jaguars having a positive record.

Yep. 20 years from now people will be say 2022 was a crazy year indeed.

Putin invades Ukarine.
Roe v Wade is overturned by the Supreme Court
Jags go 9-8
Pages: 1 2