Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Canada Joins the Netherlands in Operation Eat Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The globalist have some very nasty plans for all of us…The elites are working hard to destroy western civilization. Enjoy-

You will switch to bugs, and you will like it.  After using government incentives and subsidies to build a new facility in London, Ontario, to manufacturer 9,000 metric tons of crickets for human consumption to replace cows, pigs and chickens, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau now triggers a series of nitrogen emission reduction regulations to target traditional farming.

Much more - read the comments as well..

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blo...emissions/
Cricket protein is not terrible, I've had shakes and bars with it. It can replace whey protein. But, two downsides. One, it's quite a bit more expensive at the moment. If something is using less of the earth's resources, less water, less land, less plants, it should cost less to the consumer. The other downside is the allergen statement. It's not an ingredient you'll ever be able to sneak in, and a lot of people are allergic to shellfish.
(07-24-2022, 07:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Cricket protein is not terrible, I've had shakes and bars with it.  It can replace whey protein.  But, two downsides.  One, it's quite a bit more expensive at the moment.  If something is using less of the earth's resources, less water, less land, less plants, it should cost less to the consumer.  The other downside is the allergen statement.  It's not an ingredient you'll ever be able to sneak in, and a lot of people are allergic to shellfish.

I just knew the local communist would applaud this. A true government schill. 

You can always tell the ones that didn’t bother to read the article
Thank God I know how to hunt and fish.......... ANd grow my own veggies........ I was operating a John Deere before I learned to drive a car.......
(07-24-2022, 07:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2022, 07:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Cricket protein is not terrible, I've had shakes and bars with it.  It can replace whey protein.  But, two downsides.  One, it's quite a bit more expensive at the moment.  If something is using less of the earth's resources, less water, less land, less plants, it should cost less to the consumer.  The other downside is the allergen statement.  It's not an ingredient you'll ever be able to sneak in, and a lot of people are allergic to shellfish.

I just knew the local communist would applaud this. A true government schill. 

You can always tell the ones that didn’t bother to read the article

You call that applauding?
But yes, I didn't read the article.
The article was primarily about Trudeau forcing farmers to reduce fertilizer emissions, not eating bugs. That being said, this bugs-as-food thing has been around since at least the late 60's. Anyone else out there remember chocolate covered ants?

Seems like the only bug that would really provide any 'meat' would be a locust or cicadia, and I wouldn't eat either. Too gooey.

And Trudeau is a dick. One of the worst PM's in Canada's history. And they are stuck with him till 2025 and maybe beyond. O Canada, indeed.
(07-25-2022, 10:20 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The article was primarily about Trudeau forcing farmers to reduce fertilizer emissions, not eating bugs.  That being said, this bugs-as-food thing has been around since at least the late 60's.  Anyone else out there remember chocolate covered ants?

Seems like the only bug that would really provide any 'meat' would be a locust or cicadia, and I wouldn't eat either.  Too gooey.

And Trudeau is a dick.  One of the worst PM's in Canada's history.  And they are stuck with him till 2025 and maybe beyond.  O Canada, indeed.

Overuse of fertilizer disrupts disrupts the environment in multiple ways, but when droughts are causing the flow of water to many farms to be reduced, it is not the time to cut back on fertilizer, in the areas that still recieve plenty of water like Canada.
(07-25-2022, 11:44 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2022, 10:20 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The article was primarily about Trudeau forcing farmers to reduce fertilizer emissions, not eating bugs.  That being said, this bugs-as-food thing has been around since at least the late 60's.  Anyone else out there remember chocolate covered ants?

Seems like the only bug that would really provide any 'meat' would be a locust or cicadia, and I wouldn't eat either.  Too gooey.

And Trudeau is a dick.  One of the worst PM's in Canada's history.  And they are stuck with him till 2025 and maybe beyond.  O Canada, indeed.

Overuse of fertilizer disrupts disrupts the environment in multiple ways, but when droughts are causing the flow of water to many farms to be reduced, it is not the time to cut back on fertilizer, in the areas that still recieve plenty of water like Canada.

sigh..

[Image: tfi_2021_sustainabilitygraphics_v5_kb-04.jpg]
(07-25-2022, 12:14 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2022, 11:44 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ] Overuse of fertilizer disrupts disrupts the environment in multiple ways, but when droughts are causing the flow of water to many farms to be reduced, it is not the time to cut back on fertilizer, in the areas that still recieve plenty of water like Canada.

sigh..

What is that graph supposed to be showing us?
(07-25-2022, 12:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2022, 12:14 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]sigh..

What is that graph supposed to be showing us?

https://www.tfi.org/sustainability
The real question is

Will the crickets improve 5G coverage?
(07-25-2022, 01:03 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2022, 12:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]What is that graph supposed to be showing us?

https://www.tfi.org/sustainability

Ah.
Trudeau and Rutte aren't concerned about how much CO2 is emitted while fertilizer is produced.
They are concerned about dead zones and other disruptions in the marine environment as fertilizer runs downstream.
(07-25-2022, 06:24 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2022, 01:03 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.tfi.org/sustainability

Ah.
Trudeau and Rutte aren't concerned about how much CO2 is emitted while fertilizer is produced.
They are concerned about dead zones and other disruptions in the marine environment as fertilizer runs downstream.

Ya, that’s what their worried about, lol