Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: *** Official Game Thread - Hall of Fame Game ***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
At long last our nightmare is over. Football is back today as the Jaguars' and Raiders' backups take the field tonight in Canton, Ohio. Many of us remember that glorious day so long ago when Tony Boselli was chosen to be the 1st ever draft pick of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Now here we are, almost three decades later, and he is the first Jaguars player elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. A truly wonderful achievement for the man, the franchise, and this city. On the field we should see many of the young players who will challenge for the last 10 spots on this year's roster but many of the starters will be watching from the sidelines the entire game. We also get a first look at new coach Doug Pederson and the staff that we all expect to bring success to our beleaguered fanbase. 

Game time is 8pm EST with a local broadcast on NBC.

Comments, thoughts, observations, and snark to follow throughout the day and evening.
[Image: 6owwx0.jpg]
(08-04-2022, 12:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6owwx0.jpg]
That is GOLD
(08-04-2022, 12:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2022, 12:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6owwx0.jpg]
That is GOLD

How I feel and what I hope comes to fruition in the next 4 months.
Is this also the official score prediction thread?

I'll say 26-24, but not specifying which team gets which score, because it doesn't matter, as long as we're one of those.
I'm going to pick the score as 28-27 with either the Jags or Raiders winning.
Jags win this one BIG 42-10. BOOM!!!
(08-04-2022, 03:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Jags win this one BIG 42-10. BOOM!!!

I think this is a curse
I always suspected that flsprtsgod was really Amelia.

I might tune in for a bit, but not really going to watch. Pre-season games interest me just a little bit more.
Obviously Jags will win and Luton will throw for 250 yards and 3 TDs in the first have causing some on the board to clamor for a QB controversy...
(08-04-2022, 03:46 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I always suspected that flsprtsgod was really Amelia.

I might tune in for a bit, but not really going to watch.  Pre-season games interest me just a little bit more.

I thought Amelia was a bot that just didn't migrate from the old board. It put way more effort into GDTs than I do.

(08-04-2022, 04:10 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously Jags will win and Luton will throw for 250 yards and 3 TDs in the first have causing some on the board to clamor for a QB controversy...

"We should split reps in practice and see what we got!"
Omg.. I forgot about Amelia haha..

Remember the fights Amelia and JagsWoman would get into over that dumb [BLEEP]?!?

It was like watchin my stories on gameday!!
(08-04-2022, 03:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Jags win this one BIG 42-10. BOOM!!!

You gotta retire this before the start of the regular season. It's voodoo.
(08-04-2022, 03:46 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I always suspected that flsprtsgod was really Amelia.

I might tune in for a bit, but not really going to watch.  Pre-season games interest me just a little bit more.

I too suspected he was a female.  Wink

(08-04-2022, 04:27 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]

You gotta retire this before the start of the regular season.  It's voodoo.

or we win 42-10 tonight and its the start of a new pre game ritual.
This should be quite interesting tonight. Our depth vs Raider depth. IF it were last year I would expect it to get ugly fast. This year maybe not as ugly.
(08-04-2022, 04:44 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]

I too suspected he was a female.  Wink

(08-04-2022, 04:27 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]You gotta retire this before the start of the regular season.  It's voodoo.

or we win 42-10 tonight and its the start of a new pre game ritual.

We've seen your football "evaluations" so we're all aware of your...perceptional challenges.
I keep hearing that Shaq Quarterman is improving quite a bit. Maybe we’ll see him in tonight’s game. I’d like to see Greg Junior make some plays. His small school story is inspiring. Maybe he can secure a spot on the practice squad.
(08-04-2022, 06:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...6GtyR5oFTA

Nice

Put this away, it's wrong every time.

[Image: 200.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15