Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Muma replaced Lloyd the last couple drives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody hear what happened there? I’m hoping DL isn’t injured. I thought Lloyd played ok. Nice fumble recovery.
Muma saw some playing time last week as well. Might just be Caldwell trying some coverages out. Muma had a shot at Kelce there on that 4th and 2 they converted (and got away with a chop block on).
Kanas city got away with every pently in the book today.  that game was truely fixed. Not 1 pently was called on the chiefs.
(11-13-2022, 06:30 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Kanas city got away with every pently in the book today.  that game was truely fixed. Not 1 pently was called on the chiefs.
Yeah. Crazzzyyyyyy. Played the Kansas City Refs today. Not the Chiefs.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(11-13-2022, 06:30 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Kanas city got away with every pently in the book today.  that game was truely fixed. Not 1 pently was called on the chiefs.

Yep. The refs called illegal man down field on a TD in the 4th quarter. LOL

And earlier in the game they called PI on Engram for blocking before the ball was caught by Arnold.

They also made a big deal about the Cisco’s 2 bone crushers and both plays were legal. Shoulder to shoulder tackles.

Just ticky tack calls all game.
(11-13-2022, 06:36 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep. The refs called illegal man down field on a TD in the 4th quarter. LOL

And earlier in the game they called PI on Engram for blocking before the ball was caught by Arnold.

They also made a big deal about the Cisco’s 2 bone crushers and both plays were legal. Shoulder to shoulder tackles.

The first one was also 100% a fumble.
(11-13-2022, 06:46 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2022, 06:36 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. The refs called illegal man down field on a TD in the 4th quarter. LOL

The back to back no calls for pass interference as well. Zay Jones got robbed. That 4th and 2 they converted to Kelce also had a clear chop block right [BLEEP] there in the pocket near Mahomes. No calls at all today for the prestine playing Chiefs apparently.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(11-13-2022, 06:46 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2022, 06:36 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. The refs called illegal man down field on a TD in the 4th quarter. LOL

Bro it definitely was a fumble!
(11-13-2022, 06:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody hear what happened there? I’m hoping DL isn’t injured. I thought Lloyd played ok. Nice fumble recovery.

Maybe he's hitting the rookie wall.  Draft picks have no off-season at all.  It's straight out of college into draft preparation, the Combine, individual workouts, then they get drafted and straight into mini-camps and training camp, 3 preseason games, and now 10 regular season games.  The rookies have to be getting worn down somewhat.
The illegal man downfield on Cam Robinson annoys me, yes he commited a penalty but did it effect the play? no. I can't stand the way the NFL handles penalties. Something that has no bearing on the outcome should restart the play/null/void it.
(11-14-2022, 03:54 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]The illegal man downfield on Cam Robinson annoys me, yes he commited a penalty but did it effect the play? no. I can't stand the way the NFL handles penalties. Something that has no bearing on the outcome should restart the play/null/void it.

Does it really not affect a play? If the defense understands the rules and sees a lineman running down the field they can assume it's not a pass because the rules say it can't be. To say a foul had no effect on a play is wrong, you don't know if it did, so I'd rather they call all the fouls (especially the offensive holding that seems to take place on every play against us) and we just actually don't have players that are so stupid they can't remember the play call.
(11-14-2022, 07:17 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022, 03:54 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]The illegal man downfield on Cam Robinson annoys me, yes he commited a penalty but did it effect the play? no. I can't stand the way the NFL handles penalties. Something that has no bearing on the outcome should restart the play/null/void it.

Does it really not affect a play? If the defense understands the rules and sees a lineman running down the field they can assume it's not a pass because the rules say it can't be. To say a foul had no effect on a play is wrong, you don't know if it did, so I'd rather they call all the fouls (especially the offensive holding that seems to take place on every play against us) and we just actually don't have players that are so stupid they can't remember the play call.

The only saving grace for him is some kind of rpo, an audible/call where u don't tell the line that its a pass so they sell it.  

That play is supposed to break wide open and be thrown quickly.  Trevor had to roll out and extend the play.  If it's open on time then the lineman are still in the 1yard box.  Of our extend it. Then it's a problem.

Also, we've seen this the last couple weeks and an opi today. Refs watch film too.  I think that we might have a rep for sloppy execution on screens and rpo/play action.
Funny thing is, I've been reading some KC fans comments and they are complaining about how the refs are always unfair to them. They think Cisco should be fined for the injury to their receiver as well when there was obviously no foul on replays. Lol.

we got our fair share of no calls, take the teal shades off for a moment or two, gang.
(11-14-2022, 07:17 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

either that or influencing a safety to shade toward that unguarded teal jersey in the EZ...

OL need to understand especially at the EZ that pulling downfield to block is unnecessary. Block laterally if there's no one in front of you.
Lloyd looked like he was playing through injury at times yesterday. I think something is slowing him down.
Hamstring possibly.
(11-14-2022, 07:45 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Funny thing is, I've been reading some KC fans comments and they are complaining about how the refs are always unfair to them. They think Cisco should be fined for the injury to their receiver as well when there was obviously no foul on replays. Lol.

They may not have been targeting/roughness, but both hits were defenseless receiver. Cisco (and the Jags) got lucky neither were called.
(11-14-2022, 11:00 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Lloyd looked like he was playing through injury at times yesterday. I think something is slowing him down.
Hamstring possibly.

I noticed this as well.  When he was chasinging the TE on that crosser he kind of looked like he was limping or hobbling  while running.  I hope it's not the same injury he had in the offseason
Bye week got here just in time.
Yeah... now we can recover and get ready for the playoffs.
Pages: 1 2