Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags claim Henderson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1595...31lkLuKIzA

Offers more physical running with teams trying to take the outside runs off us
Looooooooove it. This is the guy who can take some of those hits off ETN.
Just more proof that Snoop was a wasted trade/picks.
Henderson had 29 receptions in 2021

With Hasty squandering his opportunities lately, this could be a replacement for those touches
Henderson is fine. ETN still getting 70% though so we good.
Makes sense to not have ETN beat to hell in games where the playoffs are all but out of reach.
Good. The backups aren't good enough so this was needed. I don't expect a star but if he can produce something then that's helpful.
Never stop upgrading..
Low risk, high reward. Good move. But he is on the final year of his rookie contract, I doubt he stays long.
(11-23-2022, 05:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just more proof that Snoop was a wasted trade/picks.
Yep. Could have and should have drafted Jamaree Salyer out of Georgia. It's good to see Baalke and Co. at least working and trying to fix areas of need. Even with them being 3 - 7. This move combined with the two receivers trying out is a good sign in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(11-23-2022, 07:40 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]Low risk, high reward. Good move. But he is on the final year of his rookie contract, I doubt he stays long.

Wear his [BLEEP] out and preserve ETN for next year.
(11-23-2022, 07:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2022, 07:40 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]Low risk, high reward. Good move. But he is on the final year of his rookie contract, I doubt he stays long.

Wear his [BLEEP] out and preserve ETN for next year.

literally lol
(11-23-2022, 09:01 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2022, 07:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Wear his [BLEEP] out and preserve ETN for next year.

literally lol

Hello all,this is snowwolf,I'm on though my kindle fire tablet. Still figuring it out.
(11-23-2022, 09:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2022, 09:01 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]literally lol

Hello all,this is snowwolf,I'm on though my kindle fire tablet. Still figuring it out.

Why are jags getting a rb when team needs a go to WR
(11-23-2022, 09:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2022, 09:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,this is snowwolf,I'm on though my kindle fire tablet. Still figuring it out.

Because good WRs aren't devalued the way RBs are in today's NFL.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: cadcdda9ac5ec62197ea4552b09b0bfd.jpg]
This makes you shake your head at what we were doing with snoop.
You can find at minimum serviceable running backs anywhere.
I like this pickup at minimum a good second option for the rest of the season.
(11-23-2022, 09:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2022, 09:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,this is snowwolf,I'm on though my kindle fire tablet. Still figuring it out.

Because we traded our other good running back and this guy is unexpectedly available and cheap. There aren't any go to WRs that fit either criteria for them to grab.
Pretty good move right there. Hasty wasn’t giving you anything.
This is a definite upgrade at a clear position of need. He is the most experienced RB on the roster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5