Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags claim Henderson

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2022, 05:15 PM by Craigukjag. Edited 2 times in total.)

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1595...31lkLuKIzA

Offers more physical running with teams trying to take the outside runs off us

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looooooooove it. This is the guy who can take some of those hits off ETN.

Just more proof that Snoop was a wasted trade/picks.

Henderson had 29 receptions in 2021

With Hasty squandering his opportunities lately, this could be a replacement for those touches

Henderson is fine. ETN still getting 70% though so we good.

Makes sense to not have ETN beat to hell in games where the playoffs are all but out of reach.

Good. The backups aren't good enough so this was needed. I don't expect a star but if he can produce something then that's helpful.

Never stop upgrading..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Low risk, high reward. Good move. But he is on the final year of his rookie contract, I doubt he stays long.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2022, 07:40 PM by Caldrac.)

(11-23-2022, 05:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Just more proof that Snoop was a wasted trade/picks.
Yep. Could have and should have drafted Jamaree Salyer out of Georgia. It's good to see Baalke and Co. at least working and trying to fix areas of need. Even with them being 3 - 7. This move combined with the two receivers trying out is a good sign in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-23-2022, 07:40 PM)Jagsman Wrote: Low risk, high reward. Good move. But he is on the final year of his rookie contract, I doubt he stays long.

Wear his [BLEEP] out and preserve ETN for next year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-23-2022, 07:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 07:40 PM)Jagsman Wrote: Low risk, high reward. Good move. But he is on the final year of his rookie contract, I doubt he stays long.

Wear his [BLEEP] out and preserve ETN for next year.

literally lol

(11-23-2022, 09:01 PM)Jagsman Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 07:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wear his [BLEEP] out and preserve ETN for next year.

literally lol

Hello all,this is snowwolf,I'm on though my kindle fire tablet. Still figuring it out.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-23-2022, 09:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 09:01 PM)Jagsman Wrote: literally lol

Hello all,this is snowwolf,I'm on though my kindle fire tablet. Still figuring it out.

Why are jags getting a rb when team needs a go to WR

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2022, 10:18 PM by Caldrac.)

(11-23-2022, 09:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 09:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Hello all,this is snowwolf,I'm on though my kindle fire tablet. Still figuring it out.

Because good WRs aren't devalued the way RBs are in today's NFL.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: cadcdda9ac5ec62197ea4552b09b0bfd.jpg]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This makes you shake your head at what we were doing with snoop.
You can find at minimum serviceable running backs anywhere.
I like this pickup at minimum a good second option for the rest of the season.

(11-23-2022, 09:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 09:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Hello all,this is snowwolf,I'm on though my kindle fire tablet. Still figuring it out.

Because we traded our other good running back and this guy is unexpectedly available and cheap. There aren't any go to WRs that fit either criteria for them to grab.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Pretty good move right there. Hasty wasn’t giving you anything.

This is a definite upgrade at a clear position of need. He is the most experienced RB on the roster.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.