Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If you could do anything you wanted to do...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
If you could do anything you wanted to do...  what would you do? 

"Two chicks at the same time, man..."   Okay, okay.   That's a valid answer. 

But seriously, what would it be?   Trip to Europe?   Play golf all the time?  See every major league stadium in America?   Run a surf shop in California?  Watch TV and eat potato chips?   What's your answer? 

A trip around the world to see all the works of art I've only read about.
A trip around the US of A on the Amtrak.....
The same thing we do every week, pinky.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

I would love to take the whole NFL season off, and catch every single Jags game.

I would love to spend one last day with my grandparents so they could meet my son.

I'd also love to visit every state in America.

I would love to take a meditation retreat in the mountains of Nepal or Tibet. I mean for like 2-3 months. Really disconnect for awhile.
Jam with David Gilmour on his houseboat studio on the River Thames in London.
My plan is to purchase a large farm in Spain at some stage and spend the rest of my life there with my lady making wine and kids.

Also want to live in Jacksonville in the next few years.
I think I'd go on a jackslappin spree.

I have this list..
Find a top notch football coaching staff and work with every level I could. Youth, High School, College, Semi-Pro, NFL. All of them. Basically make it the longest coaching internship you could imagine.

I'd like a really good oatmeal raisin cookie and some milk.
Quote:My plan is to purchase a large farm in Spain at some stage and spend the rest of my life there with my lady making wine and kids.

Also want to live in Jacksonville in the next few years.

If you'd be willing to substitute California in that scenario let's talk.

If you could do anything you wanted to do...

Aside from the obvious answer of curing cancer or solving world hunger .....

I'd like to spend the next 10 years traveling to 40 different international destinations by signing a 3-month condo lease at each destination.  This would give me enough time to be a tourist and a local at each destination, while also giving me a change in scenery and culture as the next destination approaches.

Be a park ranger in the mountains. Live there with my husband in a modest cabin and be able to hunt and fish and such in my off time. Be as disconnected from everything as possible and just be with nature. But I would need satellite so I could have my Jags games and the NFL season in general. 
Wish for a million bucks what else?

[Image: 0ljqoZ.gif]

Every weekend I would get to go to any college football game I want and any NFL game I want (multiple if needed).  This includes college and NFL playoffs.

Quote:If you'd be willing to substitute California in that scenario let's talk.

Give me a shout when it becomes a part mainland Europe and we have a deal!
Track a C7R every weekend.
A little advice for all of you who have responded: 

Whatever it is you want to do, as soon as you can do it, do it.   Life is short.   As you get older, you get more cautious and lose your sense of adventure.   Experience kicks in and you just want to be safe and well fed.   Instead of living in the moment, you think of everything that could possibly go wrong.  

If you can do it now, do it now.  Get going!

I feel like I can give some advice because I am probably a lot older than most of you. 
The body count would be staggering.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6