Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cowgirls Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Not one we will win I don't think

Defence gonna be shredded and exposed again, as will Trevor's Oline, count on cam Robinson to fall over in the line

COWS- 31

JAGS- 17
As we all know by now, it's ONE game at a time. Coach Peterson will scheme all week on how to attack this cowboy defense. Hopefully coach Caldwell found something after this terrific win vs the titans. I dont do predictions, but the jags are in the hunt and on the hunt! The players need to stay hungry and angry.

let's go jags!
Texans almost beat them.in their own stadium today, anything is possible. Just need some bounces our way and a couple of turnovers.
Cowgirls are more balanced, but thier offense goes AWOL at times. Etienne needs to get back on point. Its winnable, especially at home. Speaking of AWOL, was Christian Kirk a scratch today? I didnt see him make one play.
(12-12-2022, 02:49 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Cowgirls are more balanced, but thier offense goes AWOL at times.  Etienne needs to get back on point. Its winnable, especially at home.  Speaking of AWOL, was Christian Kirk a scratch today? I didnt see him make one play.

Had 5/45. Probably would of been our leading eeviever in half of our games last year.
We've had our hands full with the NFC.. figure out how Houston almost beat them and mimic it.
We struggle against a high-powered offense.

I'm counting on the Cowboys looking ahead to their showdown with the Eagles the following week, and not preparing for the Jags

Jags always seem to do-well against teams who try to blow-them-off
Yep, we're getting blown out. No two ways about it. Not even gonna give us a chance in this one the same way I felt about Ravens/Titans. YUP
The Cowboys lead the all time series 4-3. With Wingard, Lawrence, Olukuon, Engram, and Patterson playing like they are we could tie it up 4-4.
Don’t think we win but I think we make it closer then most think
I think we actually LEARN how to play consistently well and come away with a win - 31-19 Jags.
Dak tends to throw picks while trying to throw some hero balls.

Take advantage of those interceptions, run the ball efficiently, PA pass, and the Jags might be able to steal one here. Cowboys are a top 5 team in the league but they do tend to have some closer than expected games. They also blow teams out. No idea how this game shakes out but I'm excited.
This is the type of challenge the team needs. Can they do it? That will tell where we stand.
(12-12-2022, 02:43 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]Texans almost beat them.in their own stadium today, anything is possible. Just need some bounces our way and a couple of turnovers.

That was a trap game for the Cowboys as they have had the Jags game circled on their schedule since it was released.   That is the case for most teams, which start preparing for the Jags game during training camp and throughout the season, often overlooking the game in the week leading up to the Jags game.
(12-12-2022, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2022, 02:43 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]Texans almost beat them.in their own stadium today, anything is possible. Just need some bounces our way and a couple of turnovers.

That was a trap game for the Cowboys as they have had the Jags game circled on their schedule since it was released.   That is the case for most teams, which start preparing for the Jags game during training camp and throughout the season, often overlooking the game in the week leading up to the Jags game.

I could legit see them overlooking the tinhorns, pretty much everyone does.
Dallas is averaging 37 points per game at the moment when Prescott is playing. They have a star in the making with Lamb. Schultz is sneaky. Gallup is resurging and they have probably the best RB duo in the NFL with Pollard and Elliot.

Only way they win this game is by completely controlling the running game. Offensively and defensively. You have to keep Prescott off the field but you also have to keep Parsons off of Lawrence and the football away from him.

Diggs is still a gambler. This is the toughest game they have had all year coming up. I like Dallas more than Philadelphia this year. Their fans also travel well. Probably the best in the business outside of the Steelers fanbase.

Man, it's tough. The optimist in me says pick us to win but the realist in me says look at our pattern this year. We didn't beat the other NFC East teams. They have lost a game, won a game, lost a game and then won a game.

The problem is that. With Lawrence? It feels like we're going to be in any game really moving forward but the defense is not going to always force 3 takeaways and this offense is not going to always score on every takeaway.

I am concerned with their running attack Vs. our defense and I am also concerned with our inability to run the football or give Lawrence just a second or two longer to make even bigger plays consistently.

Hoping for a special teams play that results in a TD. That could be the difference in a game like this. I expect a performance similar to what happened in Kansas City. If we lose? It will feel like the game was "close", but, Dallas was in control the whole time in every quarter.

If we win? We win big. I mean. It would come down to scoring points in every quarter for us. A gamble or two on 4th down. A TD on defense or special teams. Another monster game from Lawrence.

With that said. I am riding with my team every week. Pessimists and realism be damned.

Jaguars - 30
Cowgirls - 28

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Cowboys are a better team. Top 3 in NFC to be exact. But they are not invincible. Jags have a puncher’s chance. I will never not believe in Trevor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallas -5 currently.
Trevor gives us a chance in every game. This will be a tough one and a great test. I expect Dallas to win but not a blow out and we'll have a chance to win it.
Hey Jaguars Hopium junkies...

Just want to load up a bowl for ya'll to smoke on...

In a QB Driven League:

Dakota Prescott - 14TDs and 9 INTs
Trevor "TNB" Lawrence - 20TDs and 6 INTs

Edit: Prescott was out 5 games... Look at that INT number for being out 5 games...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6