Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Walker Little
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Played snaps at both Tackle spots today.  I didn’t watch him closely, but I didn’t see any big dropoff against a good defense.

If Cam misses any significant time it is great that we have a quality backup.  

This is a great opportunity to show what he can do.  Hopefully he can take advantage and make losing Taylor to FA a bit easier.
Taylor ain’t going anywhere
(12-18-2022, 10:21 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Taylor ain’t going anywhere

Taylor isn't coming back.  Walker Little is his replacement
I would LOVE if someone would be dumb enough to trade us a late first or second for Robinson. Clear that contract off the books and pickup more value. Walker Little is good enough.
Let’s see it play out Thursday before we judge too much, but I’m a believe in Little.
He came in and was a brick wall. Nothing got past him on the left side
Walker little is going to be an extremely solid player in my opinion. This situation is why you leave a jar on the shelf.
So what's the Robinson injury?

I also like walker too. Hope he can continue to impress
(12-19-2022, 04:55 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]So what's the Robinson injury?

I also like walker too. Hope he can continue to impress

Unknown but looked like a knee sprain at best. Probably hear from Doug tomorrow or Wednesday.
Little will probably get a start this Thursday at LT. He came in yesterday and played relatively well at both positions. I think it's clear he's going to be a starter next year. More than likely taking over Taylor's gig at RT.
Reason the O-Line plays well is Trevor and how quick he gets rid of the ball. Rungame still not good
(12-19-2022, 10:16 AM)Holger Wrote: [ -> ]Reason the O-Line plays well is Trevor and how quick he gets rid of the ball. Rungame still not good

Lol, ETN goes for 5 a pop but the run game is no good.
(12-19-2022, 11:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2022, 10:16 AM)Holger Wrote: [ -> ]Reason the O-Line plays well is Trevor and how quick he gets rid of the ball. Rungame still not good

Lol, ETN goes for 5 a pop but the run game is no good.

I was thinking the same thing. ETN was just gashing them at times. 4.5ypc is the golden standard. Hew as well over that.
they played very well yesterday, even when Little came in at RT and LT. you almost didn't even know he was in there that's how much a difference it was.
(12-18-2022, 10:21 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Taylor ain’t going anywhere

I’m not trying to run him out of town or anything. It really just depends on the difference between him and Little.

If we choose to sign/ tag Taylor we need to cut some good players. We may need some tough cuts/ walks just to get under the cap…
with the cost of Taylor and his level of play this year doesn't deserve 12-15 million a year. little i think is a more balanced in Pass/Rush protection. that is why he was a projected 1st round talent.
(12-18-2022, 10:17 PM)rufftime Wrote: [ -> ]Played snaps at both Tackle spots today.  I didn’t watch him closely, but I didn’t see any big dropoff against a good defense.

If Cam misses any significant time it is great that we have a quality backup.  

This is a great opportunity to show what he can do.  Hopefully he can take advantage and make losing Taylor to FA a bit easier.

And here we go w/this wishful thinking again. First off you're absolutely correct that Little is an Quality Back Up. I Concur. Secondly he has had his chances to surplant Taylor but couldn't overcome.

Some of us hangs on to the scenario of the Little and Dewey overtaking even this late in the season.

If it was meant to be it'll have already happened.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
Per Coach Pederson, Cam out for the season with a knee injury.
(12-19-2022, 02:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Per Coach Pederson, Cam out for the season with a knee injury.
God that’s brutal.
(12-19-2022, 02:11 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2022, 02:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Per Coach Pederson, Cam out for the season with a knee injury.
God that’s brutal.

Meniscus tear, not the M/ACL.
Pages: 1 2