Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
first of all lets all be thankful jags have 7 wins,and we can acttilty talk playoffs in dec. Ussally jags have been elmited come oct.  yes i would love to see them win out, yes its possbille.

its the nfl. we all want to see jags get into playoffs. rather they do,or don't how often have we been able to say Jags won 7 games,and are still in playoff race in dec. Regradless of playoffs or not we should be very proud of the 

Jags team.  With all of that being said a hype video will be made later this week after the holidays.

Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Christmas.
Indeed, I wish all good tidings.
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas my friends. It's going to be fun watching a lot of football this weekend.
Merry Christmas Jags fans, you deserve this…
Merry Christmas!
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and the new year brings a division title to our Jags!!
Merry Christmas All! Been a good season for our Jags and I have faith we will win the division.

Wish all safe travels for those who are doing so.
Merry Christmas Duval! So grateful that the Trevor, Doug and company have finally given us hope and something to be proud of !
Merry Christmas to all the posters on this board. Thanks for making this place such a fun place to spend some minutes most days.
Merry Christmas all!

Hope all is well with you and all of yours!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Best wishes to you and your families.

Nice for our Jags to still be relevant for only the second time since I've been a fan.
Merry Christmas again fellow Jags!

Just wanted to post what I just bought this morning with some of my many gift cards I received for Christmas Smile

[Image: il_794xN.4406229204_e9tb.jpg]
Merry Christmas to all. Have a blessed holiday season.
Merry Christmas to all you great people on here. Been a fun year and you guys make it even better.

I got just what I wanted for Christmas. A competent HC and a Franchise QB.
Merry Chistmas, and Happy Chanukah!

Jags fans have been pretty good boys, no coal for this fanbase this year, baby!
Merry Christmas to all you guys. Love talking football with the real ones. (All of you)
Holiday best to everyone. Even the knuckleheads

Thank you for the laughs. Sharin of the insights, he highs , the lowe.

Whatever happens this year its been very entertaining. Peace.

https://youtu.be/FI1ylg4GKv8
Pages: 1 2