Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: *** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game Day baby! Let's ****ing go Jags! Where the chickens and brooms guy? Let's get some hype going in here!!!!!
I've been pretty subdued about this game all week, but as the time draws nearer to leave for the stadium, I'm starting to get excited. That place is going to rock.
Jags really need to win this game espaissley  playing at home.  If Jags lose we will be just  like tittians in playoffs one,and done. a win we could at least say we got past first round. if irecall right haven't tittians been one, and done last couple years.

one game at a time of course. if Jags beat charrgers its on to Kanas City.
Longest 9 hours of the year, so far...
I feel pretty good about this game. The Chargers are on a short week, they travelled all the way across the country, and they've lost Mike Williams. We need to play well, but if we do, I think we will win. Especially if we can have offensive balance.

(01-14-2023, 11:58 AM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Longest 9 hours of the year, so far...

For me, last week was it.  Last week was for everything.  This week is gravy.
(01-14-2023, 11:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]one game at a time of course. if Jags beat charrgers its on to Kanas City.

Maybe one of the other games will have a miracle upset

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Game Day is here Jaguar Fans. I'm Too Excited to be in the Bank cheering on Our Jaguars. I need not state my expectations , let's just say that they are HIGH. Let's have an good injury free game.

Time Will Tell.

Duuuuuuuuuuvalllllll.

NH3...
Breakking news, Wolfie is going to eat dinner a Red lobster later ,and will be getting Salmon.  Now Jags have  to win to keep the streak  of salmon eatting alive. !!!!!!
How did this happen? It’s WildCard weekend and my Jags are freaking playing, what the bloody, holy hell?
Here we go then .... Git tore intae them boys.

Mr Agnew if you're reading this you're taking one in from 60+ today, I believe in you young shaver.... And if things are tight in the 4th i fancy Doug wheeling out a o-line touchdown, Walker Littles the man!

For all you lads and lasses going to the game today enjoy it guys, have a blast ... Win or lose, on the booze ... and give them a 'duuuvvvooool' for the rest of us!!
It's not just Gameday....its PLAYOFFS GAMEDAY!!

Let's freaking go, playoffs are always a lottery and anything can happen. Should be a great game between two strong teams. Last week was the big mountain to overcome but I think it helps us this week.

Go Jags!
(01-14-2023, 12:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2023, 11:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]one game at a time of course. if Jags beat charrgers its on to Kanas City.

Maybe one of the other games will have a miracle upset

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

The best case scenario is that both Miami and Baltimore win.  For the second round, we would have a home game against Baltimore.  

However, that would definitely take a miracle.
(01-14-2023, 12:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I feel pretty good about this game.  The Chargers are on a short week, they travelled all the way across the country, and they've lost Mike Williams.  We need to play well, but if we do, I think we will win.  Especially if we can have offensive balance.

(01-14-2023, 11:58 AM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Longest 9 hours of the year, so far...

For me, last week was it.  Last week was for everything.  This week is gravy.

You know, I'm not as nervous as I was last week.  But I'm more impatient!  I want this game to start, dangit!
Big John Henderson with the 1st Duval, Joe better be there to slap the hell out of him too!
(01-14-2023, 01:26 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]How did this happen? It’s WildCard weekend and my Jags are freaking playing, what the bloody, holy hell?

100% SPOT ON!
(01-14-2023, 03:31 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]Big John Henderson with the 1st Duval, Joe better be there to slap the hell out of him too!

They asked him about that on the radio. He said he’s too old for it now.
I feel less worried about this game than I did last week. Originally I predicted a 37 to 31 shootout with us winning.

With Williams and Slater out. As well as a banged up Bosa. I am going with a Jaguars win to the tune of 31 to 20.

I think we'll get up early and have full control of this game by around 3:00 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Agnew breaks one or Cisco houses one tonight.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Nervous as F***

After week 3 I put in a bet that the Jaguars would win the Super Bowl at +4000.

That was $200.

Yesterday...the bartender at my local bar bet me $100 that the Chargers would beat the Jags.

I hate betting on my sports teams.
In Doug I trust. The Jaguars better be ready to play and not look lethargic like last week. Defense can't pull a rabbit out of the hat every time.
Every game from here will be tough. I expect a win today. We need stop Herbert and hopefully Bosa can be contained.