Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Great season guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
One Fer the boys! We'll be back and better next year!
We all should be proud of this team. Future is very bright and I see no reason we won't be even better next season.
We got robbed
Hell of a season. Way better than any of us asked for. At least we lost to the best team in the AFC. The future is bright!
They had a helluva run the past 9 weeks.

Hats off to Doug getting the team bought in and believing in themselves/each other.

A little help on the OL and a stud nickel corner and we may stretch further in year two of the Pederson era.

Good start in year one for this regime. Excited to see what the future brings.
Ah, was a good run, but it's a little sour because they lost this game to Chad Henne.
Get to work GM and Front Office to reward this team with improvements.

Edit:
Most impressed with this young team and will actual look forward to play on the field again. Well done young team.
Great season!!

Always happy with bonus football as a Jags fan!!

Suit up, Ridley!!
Love this team! So proud of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disappointeed with the ending, but overall very proud of my Jaguars.

To go from back to back seasons with the worst record in football to division winners to being competitive against the Chiefs in the divisional round of the playoffs.

We now have a full season plus 2 playpff games worth of experience in our schemes.

We will add Calvin Ridley officially once the new league year starts in March/

From there, we can add more play makers on both sides of the ball.

We'll be back in the playoffs next season.

Thank you, Jaguars for a season that exceeded all expectations.
Look at the turnaround this year we had.... Good coach pulling it all together. For a 1st year Head Coach, he did one helluva job
(01-21-2023, 08:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, was a good run, but it's a little sour because they lost this game to Chad Henne.

Nah, if Agnew does not fumble and Kirk makes that 60 yard catch in his hands this is a totally different game. Also Campbell may have had a pick 6 against Henne but Oluakan tip it and ruined it unintentionally.   Just a young team making too many mistakes.  I believe next year we will be stronger.
TLaw's message to The NFL..

[Image: giphy-40688f5c692b32afb.gif]
(01-21-2023, 08:49 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2023, 08:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, was a good run, but it's a little sour because they lost this game to Chad Henne.

Nah, if Agnew does not fumble and Kirk makes that 60 yard catch in his hands this is a totally different game. Also Campbell may have had a pick 6 against Henne but Oluakan tip it and ruined it unintentionally.   Just a young team making too many mistakes.  I believe next year we will be stronger.

Like the regular season match up between these teams, this game was about blown/missed opportunities and plays NOT made.

But we should be better from a talent perspective.  We should be more confident, and should be playing with more leads next year.
(01-21-2023, 08:38 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]We got robbed

This is the typical though, we deal with refball all the time. We still had a shot and turned it over 2x and Kirk dropped a dime by Trevor that would have netted at least 3 points.
Great season and I'm so proud of this team, the management, Shad Khan, this city and the fans.

This season was a tremendous success despite the rough start and a great reminder to always persevere when things aren't going your way - because the outcome/situation/etc can and will change for the better. Our boys never quit even when their backs were against the wall or when everyone else counted them out.

Which brings me to my next point; we just witnessed a complete shift in culture from a period of prolonged mediocrity to what seems like a sustained era of success with this new regime. And it all starts from the top all the way down. Hell of a job by Khan to hire a PROVEN winner and QB maestro in Dougie P and a masterful job to wick away the terrible stench of suck by the previous regimes. Our team never gave up and had full belief in themselves and each other to get the results they needed to move forward and ultimately to get to this AFC Divisional playoff game where we barely lost to arguably the number one team in the NFL 27- 20.

So proud of everyone and I CANNOT wait to see what Doug Pederson can extract out of even more talented players that get added to this roster. Great season that was full of thrills and here's a special shout-out to the ones who never gave up on William Trevor Lawrence.

Love y'all and LETS GO JAGS!
The way it ended isn't sitting well at all. But, it was a great unforseen turnaround by the team. Lawrence looks like a real QB and we just have to upgrade the pieces around him on the line. I'd like to see Caldwell fired and find a defense that doesn't look lethargic against backup QB's when the game is on the line and getting gashed in the run game.
Already excited for next year! Ridley is going to make our offense look so much different. Hopefully fornter spends the kffseason in the weight room.
(01-21-2023, 08:49 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm sorry but Henne has no business ever leading a 98 yard drive. He was 5-7 for 23 yards and 1 TD. Not flashy passing yards, but he converted every one of their 3rd downs on that drive with his arm and cashed in the TD.

Talk about embarrassing.
Hope looms very large on the horizon. Soak it in, folks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4