Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: UAP, UFO, high altitude objects, crazy crazy world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm curious what's everyone thoughts? I find it really strange they haven't recovered anything from the three shot down objects. I'm leaning towards its china's drones probing our air defenses. But a small part of me says is it aliens? Sounds crazy to say out loud
Ugh, it’s not Aliens.

It’s the same people that flew the balloon over. They did it once to test us, we were made a mockery over it. And they keep testing. Thank goodness (as the meme states) we have a “president” that WILL NOT stand for it. Probably cause he is laying down.

If it were aliens, and they were upset about it, we’d already know about it.

The US of A is a big [BLEEP] joke right now. This is what being the butt of the joke looks like
So does that mean China has tech we know nothing about? We don't know how it works or what it does? Thats almost worse then thinking it's aliens!
Friend of mine said that after the large balloon came across, NORAD turned up the sensitivity of their equipment and found more stuff. Maybe stuff that had been out there all along? Maybe it's a bunch of helium balloons released months ago by clumsy toddlers. Jimmy! They found your balloon! I would bet the military have recovered pieces. And they'll tell us about those pieces at a time of their choosing.
Oh boy
I don’t know about you guys, but I have Slim Whitman’s Indian Love Call cued up on my Amazon music app just in case it’s aliens. You can’t be too safe.
Anyone heard of project blue beam? Keep seeing it mentioned but other then it's some conspiracy to fake an alien invasion I don't know anything about it?
(02-13-2023, 10:48 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone heard of project blue beam? Keep seeing it mentioned but other then it's some conspiracy to fake an alien invasion I don't know anything about it?
Mass holographic image in the sky seen around the country. May be able to hear sound, feel it, etc. It's been around for a while. I don't remember where it started but generally they all start from some secret code name someone saw somewhere.

The holographic part of it could be possible now. A few years ago, it was big and then quickly went away for some reason. I'm sure the tech is even better and the government version would be better than at a concert or in an ad. Not sure they could do it country wide but may be possible with drones or satellites in localized areas.

I think there is another group that says the aliens are real, already here, and this is the way to introduce them or something like that.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(02-13-2023, 09:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know about you guys, but I have Slim Whitman’s Indian Love Call cued up on my Amazon music app just in case it’s aliens. You can’t be too safe.

Each contestant is automatically awarded one upvote for every indirect Tim Burton movie reference. Especially this 100% relevant one. Bonus upvote for referencing Middleburg's finest, the late great Mr. Whitman.

P.S.
In a pinch, Rose Marie will work almost as well.
(02-13-2023, 08:28 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm curious what's everyone thoughts? I find it really strange they haven't recovered anything from the three shot down objects. I'm leaning towards its china's drones probing our air defenses. But a small part of me says is it aliens? Sounds crazy to say out loud

China is probing us, and we will enjoy it!
Apparently our missiles have a difficult time tracking balloons and we missed our first shot on one. Time to bring back bi-planes to fight the blimps. What year is this again?
(02-14-2023, 08:20 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently our missiles have a difficult time tracking balloons and we missed  our first shot on one.  Time to bring back bi-planes to fight the blimps.  What year is this again?

(02-13-2023, 08:28 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm curious what's everyone thoughts? I find it really strange they haven't recovered anything from the three shot down objects. I'm leaning towards its china's drones probing our air defenses. But a small part of me says is it aliens? Sounds crazy to say out loud

I jokingly said three years ago to my wife, in the middle of the "pandemic", that, alien invasion was next on the agenda. I hate to say this but I have a hard time believing the [BLEEP] I see anymore by the MSM. 

Then you go down rabbit holes like Project Bluebeam, and you start looking at videos and documentaries that Vox had about groups like the CFR and WEF having doomsday scenarios mapped out, planned out and "hypotheticals" discussed around pandemics only to see it come into fruition not even three years later? 

I mean, come on now, are we really going to continue to eat this dog [BLEEP] up and let these rich [BLEEP] get away with this? Sure as [BLEEP] feels like it. Chinese drones and air balloons? Get the hell out of here. China can hack our [BLEEP] easily via TikTok. The Russians already infiltrated our society. They beat us in the cold war.

Look how divided this country is today. It can barely stand on one leg. If it sounds crazy? It's because it is crazy. This is just political theater on a grand scale to get our population under control. You will own nothing and like it. You will eat fake meat and insects and like it. 

This was the goal for decades now. Rich [BLEEP] have been talking about this for decades.
(02-14-2023, 02:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]

I jokingly said three years ago to my wife, in the middle of the "pandemic", that, alien invasion was next on the agenda. I hate to say this but I have a hard time believing the [BLEEP] I see anymore by the MSM. 

Then you go down rabbit holes like Project Bluebeam, and you start looking at videos and documentaries that Vox had about groups like the CFR and WEF having doomsday scenarios mapped out, planned out and "hypotheticals" discussed around pandemics only to see it come into fruition not even three years later? 

I mean, come on now, are we really going to continue to eat this dog [BLEEP] up and let these rich [BLEEP] get away with this? Sure as [BLEEP] feels like it. Chinese drones and air balloons? Get the hell out of here. China can hack our [BLEEP] easily via TikTok. The Russians already infiltrated our society. They beat us in the cold war.

Look how divided this country is today. It can barely stand on one leg. If it sounds crazy? It's because it is crazy. This is just political theater on a grand scale to get our population under control. You will own nothing and like it. You will eat fake meat and insects and like it. 

This was the goal for decades now. Rich [BLEEP] have been talking about this for decades.

Probably depends on when and how you define the cold war.  It ran roughly from the end of WWII to the fall of the Berlin Wall and the dissolution of the USSR in the late 80's.  Is there a new cold war?  I guess the hacking, infiltration and alleged election tampering could be considered a cold war or sorts.
(02-14-2023, 02:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2023, 02:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I jokingly said three years ago to my wife, in the middle of the "pandemic", that, alien invasion was next on the agenda. I hate to say this but I have a hard time believing the [BLEEP] I see anymore by the MSM. 

Probably depends on when and how you define the cold war.  It ran roughly from the end of WWII to the fall of the Berlin Wall and the dissolution of the USSR in the late 80's.  Is there a new cold war?  I guess the hacking, infiltration and alleged election tampering could be considered a cold war or sorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOmXiapfCs8

From 1985. They literally "schooled" us. Our Government isn't a real Government. Could be debated it's been a front for the rich, elite ruling class at least since 1916 when Woodrow Wilson sold us out. Eisenhower also warning of the Military Industrial Complex and it's influences still rings true today.

We have a [BLEEP] ton of bases dotted all over the globe. I don't fear China. I don't fear Russia. I fear the rich that meet in secrecy and keep pushing NWO's and Globalization. Something that's been going on long before WW1 and WWII. You know you have a problem when your Government is pardoning Nazi scientists and criminals and in turn, adopting their methods of madness to control the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oVpt_I9iQQ
(02-14-2023, 03:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2023, 02:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Probably depends on when and how you define the cold war.  It ran roughly from the end of WWII to the fall of the Berlin Wall and the dissolution of the USSR in the late 80's.  Is there a new cold war?  I guess the hacking, infiltration and alleged election tampering could be considered a cold war or sorts.

From 1985. They literally "schooled" us. Our Government isn't a real Government. Could be debated it's been a front for the rich, elite ruling class at least since 1916 when Woodrow Wilson sold us out. Eisenhower also warning of the Military Industrial Complex and it's influences still rings true today.

We have a [BLEEP] ton of bases dotted all over the globe. I don't fear China. I don't fear Russia. I fear the rich that meet in secrecy and keep pushing NWO's and Globalization. Something that's been going on long before WW1 and WWII. You know you have a problem when your Government is pardoning Nazi scientists and criminals and in turn, adopting their methods of madness to control the masses.

Enjoyed the Yuri Bezmenov interview. Obviously dated, but the principals remain the same. He's a pretty funny interview, especially when referencing Hollywood and convulsing to disco music. His 15 to 20 year projection of a nation's patriotic fervor being subverted was probably itself subverted universally by 9/11, and then maybe for a particular segment of the population later by the election of Trump. But the concepts he is exposing are certainly in play here in this country.

I have to admit a chuckle when he mentioned that dissidents, protestors and intellectuals pushing communist ideology would be the first groups to be crushed by the boots of that very same ideology. But then we should have learned that years ago from the books of Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
(02-14-2023, 04:05 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2023, 03:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOmXiapfCs8

Enjoyed the Yuri Bezmenov interview.  Obviously dated, but the principals remain the same.  He's a pretty funny interview, especially when referencing Hollywood and convulsing to disco music.  His 15 to 20 year projection of a nation's patriotic fervor being subverted was probably itself subverted universally by 9/11, and then maybe for a particular segment of the population later by the election of Trump.  But the concepts he is exposing are certainly in play here in this country.

I have to admit a chuckle when he mentioned that dissidents, protestors and intellectuals pushing communist ideology would be one of the first groups to be crushed by the boots of that very same ideology.

It's frustrating.
(02-13-2023, 08:31 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh, it’s not Aliens. 

It’s the same people that flew the balloon over.  They did it once to test us, we were made a mockery over it.  And they keep testing.  Thank goodness (as the meme states) we have a “president” that WILL NOT stand for it.  Probably cause he is laying down.

Okay, I laughed at the last sentence.  That was pretty good.
(02-14-2023, 03:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2023, 02:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Probably depends on when and how you define the cold war.  It ran roughly from the end of WWII to the fall of the Berlin Wall and the dissolution of the USSR in the late 80's.  Is there a new cold war?  I guess the hacking, infiltration and alleged election tampering could be considered a cold war or sorts.

From 1985. They literally "schooled" us. Our Government isn't a real Government. Could be debated it's been a front for the rich, elite ruling class at least since 1916 when Woodrow Wilson sold us out.

There is some crazy theory about that I think or it could have been in the 1810s. Something about the US not being a country anymore and being a corporation. Then it gets even weirder with people be owned by the corp, different money standrd, etc. It's way too detailed for how crazy it sounds so I just skimmed it.

I'll have to give it up to them if that one turns out to be true.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2