Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Report: Calais Campbell visits Jaguars about possible reunion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That would be sweet if he could play his last year as a Jag.
Hope this happens.
It would. Let's hope it happens.
Yes please!
Sweet Jesus yes
Please make this happen.
He is more than welcome to come back. He is still playing at a high level for his age.
Agreed. Make it happen.
Probably the only former player I’d be happy to have back.
Neat.
that would be great to get him back,but can Jags afford him. Dad says he wants lots of money in his contract. I told my dad he might not want that though in jacksonvile cause he loves the city,.
He's 37. He's not going to break the bank. He's a solid presence to have out there in this defense though when we absolutely NEED a big body to set the edge and eat up space to free up guys like Walker, Allen, Lloyd, etc.

He's still a towering defender with strength. He can work inside at this point in his career instead of outside like he did here in 2017.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Please yes!
Make it happen bring him home!
I think if he goes into the year knowing it’s his last year, he is going to leave it all on the field for us to help us with a superbowl push.
This makes too much sense! Please bring Campbell home. If he can give us 5.5 sacks I’ll be happy.
love Calais, would be happy to see the mayor back in office.
Bring back the mayor of sacksonville. I don't know if our current personnel will be to his liking (Coordinator, completely different (worse) players). He isn't an end, gets out run easily on the edges. But he could give us a nice boost inside.
I think he would fit nicely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4