Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Round 4 - Miller LB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We got a lot of money tied up at LB with Lloyd and Olukoun. Muma didn’t really put much on the table.

Miller gets the call. Welcome to Duval.
Are we making Lloyd into a pass rusher?
Are we trading Muma?

Or are we just taking 6th round linebackers in the 4th because they are "culture fits?"

I really do not get this pick.
#BaalkeOut.

He's a great leader, will be the best personal protector on punt team this franchise has ever seen. As an avid Florida fan I was SHOCKED
when I heard his name. Tough but too slow to compare @ this level in base defense.

Moreover, to watch Florida's tape u understand what happens when u have no pass rush and subpar dbs. I hate this pick with the passion of a thousand suns.....
(04-29-2023, 01:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Are we making Lloyd into a pass rusher?
Are we trading Muma?

Or are we just taking 6th round linebackers in the 4th because they are "culture fits?"

Lloyd to weakside.
Walker moved down.

Makes sense if it goes this way.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(04-29-2023, 01:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2023, 01:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Are we making Lloyd into a pass rusher?
Are we trading Muma?

Lloyd to weakside.
Walker moved down.

Makes sense if it goes this way.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

My first thoughts
Go gators. This guy is a baller.
[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-29-at-2-45-00-PM.png]
Walker was much better with his hand in the dirt so need lb depth. In a 3-4 we need a ton of linebackers.
Saw a good bit of this guy last year. Can flash, but can also disappear.
He was the best player on that Florida D. He's a really good LB and a solid picknin the 4th imo
My buddies and I ran into Ventrell Miller at a bar last night. We were screaming duval at him (kind of cringe but it just came out) and he seemed to love every bit of it.
(05-04-2023, 09:28 AM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]My buddies and I ran into Ventrell Miller at a bar last night. We were screaming duval at him (kind of cringe but it just came out) and he seemed to love every bit of it.

What bar
(04-29-2023, 02:03 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Go gators. This guy is a baller.

No kidding.  Now that we have Miller at LB, just imagine if we had kept Taven Bryan (DT) and CJ Henderson (CB).  We would have been like the Ravens with Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, and Ed Reed