Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Round 4 - Miller LB

We got a lot of money tied up at LB with Lloyd and Olukoun. Muma didn’t really put much on the table.

Miller gets the call. Welcome to Duval.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Are we making Lloyd into a pass rusher?
Are we trading Muma?

Or are we just taking 6th round linebackers in the 4th because they are "culture fits?"

I really do not get this pick.

#BaalkeOut.

He's a great leader, will be the best personal protector on punt team this franchise has ever seen. As an avid Florida fan I was SHOCKED
when I heard his name. Tough but too slow to compare @ this level in base defense.

Moreover, to watch Florida's tape u understand what happens when u have no pass rush and subpar dbs. I hate this pick with the passion of a thousand suns.....

(04-29-2023, 01:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Are we making Lloyd into a pass rusher?
Are we trading Muma?

Or are we just taking 6th round linebackers in the 4th because they are "culture fits?"

Lloyd to weakside.
Walker moved down.

Makes sense if it goes this way.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-29-2023, 01:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-29-2023, 01:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Are we making Lloyd into a pass rusher?
Are we trading Muma?

Lloyd to weakside.
Walker moved down.

Makes sense if it goes this way.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

My first thoughts

Go gators. This guy is a baller.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-29-at-2-45-00-PM.png]

Walker was much better with his hand in the dirt so need lb depth. In a 3-4 we need a ton of linebackers.

Saw a good bit of this guy last year. Can flash, but can also disappear.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

He was the best player on that Florida D. He's a really good LB and a solid picknin the 4th imo

My buddies and I ran into Ventrell Miller at a bar last night. We were screaming duval at him (kind of cringe but it just came out) and he seemed to love every bit of it.

(05-04-2023, 09:28 AM)Jagsman Wrote: My buddies and I ran into Ventrell Miller at a bar last night. We were screaming duval at him (kind of cringe but it just came out) and he seemed to love every bit of it.

What bar

(04-29-2023, 02:03 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Go gators. This guy is a baller.

No kidding.  Now that we have Miller at LB, just imagine if we had kept Taven Bryan (DT) and CJ Henderson (CB).  We would have been like the Ravens with Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, and Ed Reed