Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jan 6 - Trump Indicted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/statu...46208?s=20

Count 1: 18 U.S.C. § 371 (Conspiracy to Defraud the United States)
Count 2: 18 U.S. C. § 1512(k) (Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding)
Count 3: 18 U.S.C. §§ 1512©(2), 2 (Obstruction of and Attempt to Obstruct an Official Proceeding)
Count 4: 18 U.S.C. § 241 (Conspiracy Against Rights)
They really do want a civil war.
(08-01-2023, 06:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/statu...46208?s=20

Count 3: 18 U.S.C. §§ 1512©(2), 2 (Obstruction of and Attempt to Obstruct an Official Proceeding)

This is discouraging and sad on multiple levels,  not least that it took them 2.5 years to write this all down and file it in court, when so much of it was done out in the open.

Why is justice so slow?!

(08-01-2023, 06:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]They really do want a civil war.

Try it.

Putting an obvious criminal on trial shouldn't start a civil war.

But hey, you didn't want all those conservative toy soldiers with their little arsenals stashed in back yard fear bunkers  to just do practice drills on weekends, did you? 

Maybe they'll get to see if all that tactical gear they bought on amazon prime is worth a [BLEEP] or not? 

I'm being an [BLEEP] intentionally, but you get the point. 
If you are accusing the left of wanting a war, why have the right been prepping for one for so long?  Who wanted it first? 

The loonies seriously talking about civil war, regardless of political slant, are just that.
Loonies.
Six co-conspirators named in indictment

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/16...47842?s=20
I'm a fan of the factual presentation at the top of this indictment. 
Just go ahead and get the conspiracy garbage right out of the way and state the facts.

[Image: jjjjjt.png]
In case anyone is having trouble keeping up with all the legal woes of this guy:
  • Hush Money / False Business Records - indicted - goes to trial March 2024
  • Election Tampering - State of Georgia - investigation concluded - indictment imminent
  • Classified Document/Nat'l Sec info Retention /Obstruction of Justice - Indicted - Trial May 20, 2024
  • Jan 6 - 2020 Election Aftermath - Indicted - Date: TBA
  • E. Jean Carroll Civil Sexual Assault Case - Verdict: Found liable for battery and defamation
  • Business Fraud - New York - Ongoing - Trial expected in October
(08-01-2023, 07:12 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a fan of the factual presentation at the top of this indictment. 
Just go ahead and get the conspiracy garbage right out of the way and state the facts.

The only facts I see are in the first paragraph of the introduction.  The lack of impartiality becomes clear in the first sentence in the second paragraph.
(08-01-2023, 09:53 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2023, 07:12 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a fan of the factual presentation at the top of this indictment. 

The only facts I see are in the first paragraph of the introduction.  The lack of impartiality becomes clear in the first sentence in the second paragraph.

Nah.

It was wise to open by laying bare the root of the issue immediately.

Trump duped millions of Americans into believing a baseless lie. Gotta get that out in the open straightaway.
(08-01-2023, 09:53 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]

Trump definitely spread those claims.  We all saw it. The claims were false.  No evidence was ever presented, and there were mountains of evidence to the contrary.

The only thing that is debatable in that shot is if Trump knew the claims were false.  We'll see in court what evidence Smith has to show Trump knew he was lying.  Wouldn't be the first time Trump knowingly lied, though.
(08-01-2023, 11:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2023, 09:53 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]The only facts I see are in the first paragraph of the introduction.  The lack of impartiality becomes clear in the first sentence in the second paragraph.

Trump definitely spread those claims.  We all saw it. The claims were false.  No evidence was ever presented, and there were mountains of evidence to the contrary.

The only thing that is debatable in that shot is if Trump knew the claims were false.  We'll see in court what evidence Smith has to show Trump knew he was lying.  Wouldn't be the first time Trump knowingly lied, though.

Read the indictment. They lay it out clearly how he knew he was lying. 
He and his co-conspirators were actively trying to get so many others to go along with it prior to Jan 6  - and in the process of trying to convince them to do so - they told on themselves regarding the dishonesty.
[Image: Fvu-OJ4-LXs-AEO24-E-1.png]
(08-01-2023, 06:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2023, 06:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/statu...46208?s=20

This is discouraging and sad on multiple levels,  not least that it took them 2.5 years to write this all down and file it in court, when so much of it was done out in the open.

Why is justice so slow?!

Try it.

Lol, it takes a long time to create such bull [BLEEP]. We all know the election was rigged, this is just another attempt to cover for Biden's corruption.

[Image: 7f2khe.jpg]
(08-02-2023, 06:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2023, 06:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]This is discouraging and sad on multiple levels,  not least that it took them 2.5 years to write this all down and file it in court, when so much of it was done out in the open.

Why is justice so slow?!

Try it.

Lol, it takes a long time to create such bull [BLEEP]. We all know the election was rigged, this is just another attempt to cover for Biden's corruption.

Read it though.
Which part is false?
Did his cabinet and staff not tell him that they found no evidence for his claims?
(08-02-2023, 07:46 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2023, 06:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, it takes a long time to create such bull [BLEEP]. We all know the election was rigged, this is just another attempt to cover for Biden's corruption.

Read it though.
Which part is false?
Did his cabinet and staff not tell him that they found no evidence for his claims?

We'll see, we both know that the Grand Jury process is full of prosecutorial misconduct. Add in that Smith is compromised and that there's no fair jury for Trump and we have no reason to believe the indictment at this point. It's a charge, nothing more.
(08-02-2023, 08:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2023, 07:46 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Read it though.
Which part is false?

We'll see, we both know that the Grand Jury process is full of prosecutorial misconduct. Add in that Smith is compromised and that there's no fair jury for Trump and we have no reason to believe the indictment at this point. It's a charge, nothing more.

I knew you wouldn't read it.

The indictment says things like "Bill Barr and Mike Pence told him these claims were false." We know that's true because Barr and Pence both said the same thing publicly.

So which part of the indictment is false?
It's interesting to me that the same people who claim Trump is a clinical narcissist also believe all of his intentions are Machiavellian. He is an ego-driven narcissist. Even if what you claimed was true, that the election was on the up and up (which I believe is the real lie), an ego-driven narcissist will be in complete denial about the results. All of the "intent" is manufactured. I'm happy to be proven wrong. I honestly couldn't care less about Trump, and my ego is not attached to his success.
(08-02-2023, 08:48 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting to me that the same people who claim Trump is a clinical narcissist also believe all of his intentions are Machiavellian. He is an ego-driven narcissist. Even if what you claimed was true, that the election was on the up and up (which I believe is the real lie), an ego-driven narcissist will be in complete denial about the results. All of the "intent" is manufactured. I'm happy to be proven wrong. I honestly couldn't care less about Trump, and my ego is not attached to his success.

Nothing you're saying is making any sense.
You've called Trump a narcissist, repeatedly.  I haven't.  I'm not interested in his psychological diagnosis, only his intellectual diagnosis.
(08-02-2023, 08:25 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2023, 08:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]We'll see, we both know that the Grand Jury process is full of prosecutorial misconduct. Add in that Smith is compromised and that there's no fair jury for Trump and we have no reason to believe the indictment at this point. It's a charge, nothing more.

I knew you wouldn't read it.

The indictment says things like "Bill Barr and Mike Pence told him these claims were false."  We know that's true because Barr and Pence both said the same thing publicly.

So which part of the indictment is false?

Lol, we know that the Swamp is against Trump? That politicians will say anything to cover their own [BLEEP]? Nah, man, really?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9