Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Best play of the preseason?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My pick is going to be the throw that was overturned in the Dolphins game.

2nd Quarter 9:28 2nd and 10

Lawrence calls for the Snap and has a free rusher running free right in his face.  Lawrence Stands tough in the pocket knowing that he is going to get hit and delivers a Rainbow Shot down the sideline over 30 yards to Ridley who makes a great Catch.  Lawrence could not even step into the throw and just arm strengths it to the side line.  Beautiful.

https://youtube.com/shorts/N8zb3L6EbCI?s...rGi88CBLFh
Abdullah’s interception on defense.
Loved Tim Jones 71yard td

And I enjoyed Eric Hallett toe drag interception
I would go with Tim Jones and his 74 yard TD reception for the best offensive play of the preseason.
Roarke highlight TD
(08-28-2023, 05:46 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]Roarke highlight TD

this ^

Hands down.
Roarke pulling the rabbit out of the hat and it’s not even close.

Enjoyed Tim Jones going yard because I always root for him and have great respect for his work ethic.

This was probably the best play of the preseason for the entire NFL.
Rourke TD

My favorite!
Apologize for the misspelling, Rourke.
The Rourke play is too easy an answer.  We should change this question to "Second best play of the preseason?"
Pretty sure it was Rourke's TD pass against Dallas. I liked the Abdullah INT and the legbetter sack fumble on Teddy.
(08-28-2023, 09:53 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure it was Rourke's TD pass against Dallas.  I liked the Abdullah INT and the legbetter sack fumble on Teddy.

Yes and like others said, Tim jones. This guy will do some great things when he finally gets a chance.
(08-28-2023, 08:49 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: [ -> ]The Rourke play is too easy an answer.  We should change this question to "Second best play of the preseason?"

this right here.

I don't see how it's even a discussion, unless we are looking for the most technically precise play of the preseason.
(08-29-2023, 08:29 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2023, 08:49 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: [ -> ]The Rourke play is too easy an answer.  We should change this question to "Second best play of the preseason?"

this right here.

I don't see how it's even a discussion, unless we are looking for the most technically precise play of the preseason.

Even with that criteria it would still be Rourke.  The way he squandered his shoulders, planted his foot and delivered a strike while being dragged down was unbelievable.  Pure moxie right there.
Rourkes magic escape for a TD pass hands down. The play that was #1 on ESPN Top 10 should really be the only choice here.
Jags twitter/X admin pwning a random stillers fan today gets an honorary preseason play mention, LOL
'
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16969...88229?s=20