Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Best play of the preseason?

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 05:15 PM by OG-JAGFAN. Edited 2 times in total.)

My pick is going to be the throw that was overturned in the Dolphins game.

2nd Quarter 9:28 2nd and 10

Lawrence calls for the Snap and has a free rusher running free right in his face.  Lawrence Stands tough in the pocket knowing that he is going to get hit and delivers a Rainbow Shot down the sideline over 30 yards to Ridley who makes a great Catch.  Lawrence could not even step into the throw and just arm strengths it to the side line.  Beautiful.

https://youtube.com/shorts/N8zb3L6EbCI?s...rGi88CBLFh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Abdullah’s interception on defense.

Loved Tim Jones 71yard td

And I enjoyed Eric Hallett toe drag interception

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 05:24 PM by JagFanatic24.)

I would go with Tim Jones and his 74 yard TD reception for the best offensive play of the preseason.

Roarke highlight TD

(08-28-2023, 05:46 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Roarke highlight TD

this ^

Hands down.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Roarke pulling the rabbit out of the hat and it’s not even close.

Enjoyed Tim Jones going yard because I always root for him and have great respect for his work ethic.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

This was probably the best play of the preseason for the entire NFL.

Rourke TD

My favorite!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Apologize for the misspelling, Rourke.

The Rourke play is too easy an answer.  We should change this question to "Second best play of the preseason?"

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 09:53 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Pretty sure it was Rourke's TD pass against Dallas. I liked the Abdullah INT and the legbetter sack fumble on Teddy.

(08-28-2023, 09:53 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Pretty sure it was Rourke's TD pass against Dallas.  I liked the Abdullah INT and the legbetter sack fumble on Teddy.

Yes and like others said, Tim jones. This guy will do some great things when he finally gets a chance.

(08-28-2023, 08:49 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: The Rourke play is too easy an answer.  We should change this question to "Second best play of the preseason?"

this right here.

I don't see how it's even a discussion, unless we are looking for the most technically precise play of the preseason.

(08-29-2023, 08:29 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 08:49 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: The Rourke play is too easy an answer.  We should change this question to "Second best play of the preseason?"

this right here.

I don't see how it's even a discussion, unless we are looking for the most technically precise play of the preseason.

Even with that criteria it would still be Rourke.  The way he squandered his shoulders, planted his foot and delivered a strike while being dragged down was unbelievable.  Pure moxie right there.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Rourkes magic escape for a TD pass hands down. The play that was #1 on ESPN Top 10 should really be the only choice here.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Jags twitter/X admin pwning a random stillers fan today gets an honorary preseason play mention, LOL
'
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16969...88229?s=20