Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary must answer these 25 questions - under oath - by Sept. 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced it submitted questions to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concerning her email practices.  Clinton’s answers, under oath, are due on September 29.  On August 19, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan granted Judicial Watch further discovery on the Clinton email matter and ordered Clinton to answer the questions “by no later than thirty days thereafter….”  Under federal court rules, Judicial Watch is limited to twenty-five questions.

The questions are:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room...tember-29/

Of course, this won't be covered by the state sponsored media.

If these guys weren't doing congress' job, where would we be?
First, she will appeal.   If she doesn't win some sort of delay in the deadline, then she will submit her answers at the very latest moment possible.   Her answers will be so brief and/or vague that they will reveal very little.   Judicial Watch will have to go back to court to get follow-up answers.   That will take us past the election.  

So, really, this is just an empty exercise.  
Quote:First, she will appeal.   If she doesn't win some sort of delay in the deadline, then she will submit her answers at the very latest moment possible.   Her answers will be so brief and/or vague that they will reveal very little.   Judicial Watch will have to go back to court to get follow-up answers.   That will take us past the election.  

So, really, this is just an empty exercise.  

Not really because it brings attention to the premise. Nobody actually expects a truthful or in-depth response to these questions, but the fact she even has to answer these questions is a optical negative.
Quote:(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced it submitted questions to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concerning her email practices.  Clinton’s answers, under oath, are due on September 29.  On August 19, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan granted Judicial Watch further discovery on the Clinton email matter and ordered Clinton to answer the questions “by no later than thirty days thereafter….”  Under federal court rules, Judicial Watch is limited to twenty-five questions.

The questions are:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room...tember-29/

Dude, she covered these questions during her recent press conference.
Quote:Of course, this won't be covered by the state sponsored media.

The Clinton News Network (CNN) has gone a little more toward the middle in the past week.   I'd say they're on #4 below.

[Image: 6.1.5.1.3_SS_html_m405259bd.png]

Under oath makes a big difference.  I expect 25 identical "I don't recall" answers.

Quote:Dude, she covered these questions during her recent press conference.

Press conference? Ha, you make joke! I like it.