Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBI Raid - Chicago Bears Defensive Coordinator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the hell is going up there in Chicago?

BREAKING: FBI Have Raided The Chicago Bears Facility & Coach’s Home (msn.com)

Peanut Tillman is an FBI Agent post NFL career? Head coach crying? DC home raided? Sheeeeesh.
Something weird has gone down with the DC Alan Williams apparently
He or someone in his family is being investigated or are part of an investigation

https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/170459...87465?s=20

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
Statement from former Bears DC Alan Williams on his resignation, effective immediately. “I am taking a step back to take care of my health and family. I appreciate the opportunity to work with the Chicago Bears, a storied NFL franchise with a rich history. The McCasky family is first-class and second to none. I would also like to thank Coach Matt Eberflus and General Manager Ryan Poles for giving me the opportunity to come to Chicago. I would also like to thank President Kevin Warren, the coaches and player of which I value the relationships and camaraderie. I value the NFL shield and all that it stands for and after taking some time to address my health, I plan to come back and coach again.”

Now THIS:

ESPN bears beat writer :

Courtney Cronin

@CourtneyRCronin
·
40m
A team spokesman addressed the rumors regarding Halas Hall being raided today as false. We were also told that the police have not been to Halas Hall in connection to Alan Williams.
Add the Chiefs to the list of things that have raided the Bears defense.
Wild. The bears are imploding.
Rumor has it Hunter Biden ratted out Alan Williams as the one that had cocaine in the White House.