Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBI Raid - Chicago Bears Defensive Coordinator

What the hell is going up there in Chicago?

BREAKING: FBI Have Raided The Chicago Bears Facility & Coach’s Home (msn.com)

Peanut Tillman is an FBI Agent post NFL career? Head coach crying? DC home raided? Sheeeeesh.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Something weird has gone down with the DC Alan Williams apparently
He or someone in his family is being investigated or are part of an investigation

https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/170459...87465?s=20

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
Statement from former Bears DC Alan Williams on his resignation, effective immediately. “I am taking a step back to take care of my health and family. I appreciate the opportunity to work with the Chicago Bears, a storied NFL franchise with a rich history. The McCasky family is first-class and second to none. I would also like to thank Coach Matt Eberflus and General Manager Ryan Poles for giving me the opportunity to come to Chicago. I would also like to thank President Kevin Warren, the coaches and player of which I value the relationships and camaraderie. I value the NFL shield and all that it stands for and after taking some time to address my health, I plan to come back and coach again.”

Now THIS:

ESPN bears beat writer :

Courtney Cronin

@CourtneyRCronin
·
40m
A team spokesman addressed the rumors regarding Halas Hall being raided today as false. We were also told that the police have not been to Halas Hall in connection to Alan Williams.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2023, 07:32 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Add the Chiefs to the list of things that have raided the Bears defense.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Wild. The bears are imploding.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rumor has it Hunter Biden ratted out Alan Williams as the one that had cocaine in the White House.