Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 3 teams have 11 or more wins since week 12 of last season.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chiefs - Niners - Jags

Cool, but the only ones that count this year are the 7 we have played and the 10 coming up
(10-20-2023, 10:15 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, but the only ones that count this year are the 7 we have played and the 10 coming up

No team has more wins this year than we do, thats a weird one to say lol
That's a stat that puts us in the top three but it doesn't feel like we're a top three team to me. It feels more like we're a top 8 or 10 team.
(10-21-2023, 07:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]That's a stat that puts us in the top three but it doesn't feel like we're a top three team to me. It feels more like we're a top 8 or 10 team.

NFL is all about parity and finding ways to win. The 49ers were setting the league on fire and look at that, they aren't above losing. There is no domination coming. Sure teams will get hot but every game is a 4Q fight no matter who you play. Remember when we just wanted to be competitive? Well bonus we are winning more than we are losing.

Enjoy the alternative is draft talk. And pessimism that we will screw it up.
(10-21-2023, 07:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]That's a stat that puts us in the top three but it doesn't feel like we're a top three team to me. It feels more like we're a top 8 or 10 team.

NFL.com has us ranked at 6.
(10-20-2023, 11:38 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2023, 10:15 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, but the only ones that count this year are the 7 we have played and the 10 coming up

No team has more wins this year than we do, thats a weird one to say lol

It's true but a little misleading considering we've played an extra game than most teams.  No complaints though.
Seriously who freaking cares what happened LAST year?
(10-21-2023, 07:38 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously who freaking cares what happened LAST year?

This is a jaguar discussion board, if you don’t care to discuss feel free to remove yourself?
(10-21-2023, 11:52 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2023, 07:38 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously who freaking cares what happened LAST year?

This is a jaguar discussion board, if you don’t care to discuss feel free to remove yourself?

Is that your standard response every time you make an irrelevant point and get called out for it?
(10-22-2023, 03:19 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2023, 11:52 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]This is a jaguar discussion board, if you don’t care to discuss feel free to remove yourself?

Is that your standard response every time you make an irrelevant point and get called out for it?

If you don’t like the topic, there are other threads…. Some of us enjoy anything positive after years of just flat sucking.
(10-22-2023, 03:19 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2023, 11:52 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]This is a jaguar discussion board, if you don’t care to discuss feel free to remove yourself?

Some people like to discuss the team and what's been happening, I don't know it's almost like it's a forum message board or something about the topic.. weird.
I believe there will be more than 3 after the teams play this weekend. Neat factoid, but need to wait till after Sunday. I know, it does feel a little weird not having a game today. I think the Lions may joins the group.
https://youtu.be/DKuP2awfc3U?si=gbH95cQ-WnhTQwfX

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Agreed. This offense is too bi-polar to be top 3 team. If this offense can get it together that could be a possibility. The offense just sputters too much.
(10-22-2023, 02:31 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]

Agreed. This offense is too bi-polar to be top 3 team. If this offense can get it together that could be a possibility. The offense just sputters too much.

Exactly! It’s nothing but a fluff piece by Rich Eisen that unfortunately attention starved Jag fans latched onto.  Question.  Are KC fans sharing this link on their message board?  

The story line should be Jacksonville closed out the 2022 season with 5 straight victories.  Snuck into the playoffs.  Shocked the favoured LA Chargers and gave the eventual SB champs all they wanted.  

The 2023 Jaguars, after a slow start are starting to hit their stride after dropping a close game to KC and getting blown out by the always troublesome Houston Texan’s.

Combining the two seasons is irrelevant. That is my point.
(10-22-2023, 05:31 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2023, 02:31 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. This offense is too bi-polar to be top 3 team. If this offense can get it together that could be a possibility. The offense just sputters too much.

Exactly! It’s nothing but a fluff piece by Rich Eisen that unfortunately attention starved Jag fans latched onto.  Question.  Are KC fans sharing this link on their message board?  

The story line should be Jacksonville closed out the 2022 season with 5 straight victories.  Snuck into the playoffs.  Shocked the favoured LA Chargers and gave the eventual SB champs all they wanted.  

The 2023 Jaguars, after a slow start are starting to hit their stride after dropping a close game to KC and getting blown out by the always troublesome Houston Texan’s.

KC has been in every AFC title game since the one we lost to the Pats, they are used to winning, we aren't.

Chargers had no business being favored against us we stomped them earlier that season.
(10-22-2023, 06:19 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2023, 05:31 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly! It’s nothing but a fluff piece by Rich Eisen that unfortunately attention starved Jag fans latched onto.  Question.  Are KC fans sharing this link on their message board?  

KC has been in every AFC title game since the one we lost to the Pats, they are used to winning, we aren't.

Chargers had no business being favored against us we stomped them earlier that season.

So you agree with me.
(10-22-2023, 06:25 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2023, 06:19 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]KC has been in every AFC title game since the one we lost to the Pats, they are used to winning, we aren't.

So you agree with me.

I agree I wouldn't be as excited about this little streak were on if we won 12-14 games and hadn't ended a season b4 the AFC title game for 5 consecutive years. 

However, our franchise has been pretty bad for almost 2 decades so i'm okay with enjoying the recent success, whether it's the latter half of last season or the current 4 game win streak we're on.. just glad to be ENJOYING jaguar football past september if i'm being honest,
(10-22-2023, 09:11 AM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there will be more than 3 after the teams play this weekend.  Neat factoid, but need to wait till after Sunday.  I know, it does feel a little weird not having a game today.  I think the Lions may joins the group.

Wrong

(10-22-2023, 02:31 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]

It's the NFL all teams do.... You're not going to come out in the first half score 21 points and then come out the second half score 21 points and have it be consistent over 17 games It's all about how you pull together and win
Pages: 1 2