Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why Why Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why

???????
Because we can't have good things. We get one season per decade.
(12-05-2023, 12:44 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Why

???????

Because life isn't fair.

It's not fair he's hurt.

And it won't be fair when he ain't.

THE KING OF THE SOUTH
THE KING OF THE SOUTH
THE KING OF THE SOUTH
#Becausejags

cursed franchise

How many linemen, in college and in the NFL, have taken out their star QB by stepping on his [BLEEP] ankle? Cursed [BLEEP] franchise.
Tinhorn fans will say that we deserved it after getting all the calls last week
Jags still had this game.

#1 Missed kick. Unbelievable.
#2 Bad holding call on Ridley bomb in overtime.
It'll be okay bro.
Please NFL, no more nationally televised games this year. Please flex the Ravens game in 2 weeks. Nothing good has happened for us this year during national or high profile games.
We just need to win next Sunday. Huge game
TLaw will be back this year. Team will rally and we find a way to win or steal a game or two, we'd still be in the wildcard race I'd have to believe... we haven't heard the last of Trevor Lawrence in 2023.
#becausejaguars says, “I’m baaaaacccckkkk!”
(12-05-2023, 02:27 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]#becausejaguars says, “I’m baaaaacccckkkk!”
Never left

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
I almost wish we entered these big home games coming off a nasty loss.

The Jags players seem to lose their edge after coming off a big emotional win
Time to puke and rally. Lets gooooo
As Lawrence goes so goes the Jags. I’ve seen it posted here, but the word gutted perfectly describes the feeling of seeing Lawrence get injured as bad as he was. If he’s out a while as I suspect, my interest level in the rest of the season and even the playoffs will be significantly diminished as although CJ can throw the ball well enough I think our potential for the rest of the season has just been capped. It was tough to get in the mood to scream and cheer the team on after Lawrence went out of the game. What an absolute nightmare MNF game.
Best case scenario is to hope for a wildcard and that Trevor and Kirk can both make it back by then. Division is essentially lost at this point.
Trevor Lawrence AND Christian Kirk AND Walker Little.  AND we lost the game. 

Can't get much worse than that. 

On the other hand, we still have a one game lead in the division plus the tiebreakers.  It'll be interesting to see what OUR backup QB can do next Sunday.

(12-05-2023, 08:38 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Best case scenario is to hope for a wildcard and that Trevor and Kirk can both make it back by then. Division is essentially lost at this point.

With 5 games left, if we go 2-3 and the Texans or Colts go 3-2, we still win the division.
This game was the entire Jaguar experience.

Allowed a backup to carve us up

Looked like [BLEEP] on national TV.

Lost key players at terrible times.

Controlled our own destiny and just didn't deliver.

It's like the last 24 years on repeat. This is Groundhog Day.
(12-05-2023, 09:34 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]This game was the entire Jaguar experience.

Allowed a backup to carve us up

Looked like [BLEEP] on national TV.

Lost key players at terrible times.

Controlled our own destiny and just didn't deliver.

It's like the last 24 years on repeat.  This is Groundhog Day.

Had to get it all out of their system. This is good. Sets the stage for a wild play-off run with Lawrence coming back and running the table. Let's [BLEEP] go!!!!
I missed the entire game last night. Woke up, saw the Bengals won in OT 34-31......Seeing that score told me enough a out how bad the defense played. This should have been a win by all means. Were the refs dancing at least?
Pages: 1 2 3