Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 10th Annual TWITAFCS Week 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toss that wrapping paper in the fire, we're done with x-mas, folks. Buncha coal for the AFCS as the division went 0-fer last weekend. The season is coming to a close, for better or worse. I know we're all down in the dumps with the way our team's played over the past few weeks, but in March we'll be yearning to hear the smack of pads on a short yardage dive or the roar of a crowd after a heroic interception. Enjoy it while it's still here!

3 games to choose this week, best of luck, everyone!

tacks @ tinhorns: tinhorns need the win more, but will the young team be able to muster enough to keep their postseason hopes alive? Injuries are piling up, and Vrabel may be coaching for his future with the team. tinhorns 24-17

raiders @ indynoplace: Raiders are certainly better without McDaniel coaching, but I still feel that Indy is playing for more and Minshew will make it happen. Horseshews 27-20

punthers @ DUVAL: If you're a team looking to get some production out of your QB, just play the Jags! Team get-right lets another rookie look more than competent. Doesn't matter who the Jags start at QB, the rest of the O ain't gonna do enough to make them shine. Blue cats 31-14

26-25 on the season for me. Special thanks to UNF for keeping the thread going last week.
22-26 overall

Texans over Titans
Raiders over Colts
Jaguars over Panthers
26-20 overall  

Raiders 

Panthers

tittians
What a crappy year, teamwise and pickwise.

Titans over Texans
Raiders over Colts
Panthers over Jaguars

Last Week:  1-3
Overall:  23-28
21-24 so far.

This week I'll go texans, raiders, panthers.
2-2

26-25

texans
colts
panthers

Doesn’t matter who plays QB, the offensive line will not hold up.
Overall 25-26

My Picks:

Panthers over Jags - No words

Titans over Texans - Stroud will have some rust to knock off

Raiders over Colts - Raiders are hot
(12-31-2023, 07:56 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]2-2

26-25

texans
colts
panthers

Doesn’t matter who plays QB, the offensive line will not hold up.

Never so glad to be so wrong!

2-1 this week. Next week is for all the marbles.
(12-28-2023, 09:38 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]26-20 overall  

Raiders 

Panthers

tittians

0-3 this week. drops me to  26-23 overall
(12-28-2023, 12:25 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]22-26 overall

Texans over Titans
Raiders over Colts
Jaguars over Panthers

2-1 this week
24-27 overall
(12-28-2023, 11:17 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]Toss that wrapping paper in the fire, we're done with x-mas, folks. Buncha coal for the AFCS as the division went 0-fer last weekend. The season is coming to a close, for better or worse. I know we're all down in the dumps with the way our team's played over the past few weeks, but in March we'll be yearning to hear the smack of pads on a short yardage dive or the roar of a crowd after a heroic interception. Enjoy it while it's still here!

3 games to choose this week, best of luck, everyone!

tacks @ tinhorns: tinhorns need the win more, but will the young team be able to muster enough to keep their postseason hopes alive? Injuries are piling up, and Vrabel may be coaching for his future with the team. tinhorns 24-17

raiders @ indynoplace: Raiders are certainly better without McDaniel coaching, but I still feel that Indy is playing for more and Minshew will make it happen. Horseshews 27-20

punthers @ DUVAL: If you're a team looking to get some production out of your QB, just play the Jags! Team get-right lets another rookie look more than competent. Doesn't matter who the Jags start at QB, the rest of the O ain't gonna do enough to make them shine. Blue cats 31-14

26-25 on the season for me. Special thanks to UNF for keeping the thread going last week.

2-1, 28-26.