Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
10th Annual TWITAFCS Week 17

Toss that wrapping paper in the fire, we're done with x-mas, folks. Buncha coal for the AFCS as the division went 0-fer last weekend. The season is coming to a close, for better or worse. I know we're all down in the dumps with the way our team's played over the past few weeks, but in March we'll be yearning to hear the smack of pads on a short yardage dive or the roar of a crowd after a heroic interception. Enjoy it while it's still here!

3 games to choose this week, best of luck, everyone!

tacks @ tinhorns: tinhorns need the win more, but will the young team be able to muster enough to keep their postseason hopes alive? Injuries are piling up, and Vrabel may be coaching for his future with the team. tinhorns 24-17

raiders @ indynoplace: Raiders are certainly better without McDaniel coaching, but I still feel that Indy is playing for more and Minshew will make it happen. Horseshews 27-20

punthers @ DUVAL: If you're a team looking to get some production out of your QB, just play the Jags! Team get-right lets another rookie look more than competent. Doesn't matter who the Jags start at QB, the rest of the O ain't gonna do enough to make them shine. Blue cats 31-14

26-25 on the season for me. Special thanks to UNF for keeping the thread going last week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

22-26 overall

Texans over Titans
Raiders over Colts
Jaguars over Panthers
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

26-20 overall  

Raiders 

Panthers

tittians

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

What a crappy year, teamwise and pickwise.

Titans over Texans
Raiders over Colts
Panthers over Jaguars

Last Week:  1-3
Overall:  23-28
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

21-24 so far.

This week I'll go texans, raiders, panthers.

2-2

26-25

texans
colts
panthers

Doesn’t matter who plays QB, the offensive line will not hold up.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Overall 25-26

My Picks:

Panthers over Jags - No words

Titans over Texans - Stroud will have some rust to knock off

Raiders over Colts - Raiders are hot

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 05:57 PM by copycat. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-31-2023, 07:56 AM)copycat Wrote: 2-2

26-25

texans
colts
panthers

Doesn’t matter who plays QB, the offensive line will not hold up.

Never so glad to be so wrong!

2-1 this week. Next week is for all the marbles.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-28-2023, 09:38 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 26-20 overall  

Raiders 

Panthers

tittians

0-3 this week. drops me to  26-23 overall

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-28-2023, 12:25 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 22-26 overall

Texans over Titans
Raiders over Colts
Jaguars over Panthers

2-1 this week
24-27 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(12-28-2023, 11:17 AM)Mikey Wrote: Toss that wrapping paper in the fire, we're done with x-mas, folks. Buncha coal for the AFCS as the division went 0-fer last weekend. The season is coming to a close, for better or worse. I know we're all down in the dumps with the way our team's played over the past few weeks, but in March we'll be yearning to hear the smack of pads on a short yardage dive or the roar of a crowd after a heroic interception. Enjoy it while it's still here!

3 games to choose this week, best of luck, everyone!

tacks @ tinhorns: tinhorns need the win more, but will the young team be able to muster enough to keep their postseason hopes alive? Injuries are piling up, and Vrabel may be coaching for his future with the team. tinhorns 24-17

raiders @ indynoplace: Raiders are certainly better without McDaniel coaching, but I still feel that Indy is playing for more and Minshew will make it happen. Horseshews 27-20

punthers @ DUVAL: If you're a team looking to get some production out of your QB, just play the Jags! Team get-right lets another rookie look more than competent. Doesn't matter who the Jags start at QB, the rest of the O ain't gonna do enough to make them shine. Blue cats 31-14

26-25 on the season for me. Special thanks to UNF for keeping the thread going last week.

2-1, 28-26.