Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: game expirence today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
overall with jags loseing it sucked.   There was some good things though,talked to a titians fan sitting behind me about how i feel a nfl team makeing fun of another team is not a nice thing to do,and is bad sportsmanship. the people we were with got us good seats,and even on jags side.   i would say it was a better expirence then i thought it would be. i thought tittians fans would be disrespectfual to jags fans. i was surpiseing wrong. it still sucks jags lost.  they all didn't rub it in our faces either so that was nice.   they just cheered thier team on.

i still don't like the tittians,but they do have some respectable fans.
Are you using Netscape? Most modern web browsers have auto correct.
I was on my laptop
I was there as well. Overall, I have to say, Titans fans are one of the more pleasant fan bases in the league. I think it’s because so many away game fans show up to all the games, given it’s Nashville. Also, I would say, the Fanbase is incredibly similar to the Jaguars in many ways. Nonetheless, it’s still suck to lose.
You didn’t eat salmon today, did you??
(01-07-2024, 09:06 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]You didn’t eat salmon today, did you??

wrong,i ate salmon for breakfast yesterday.   i said a while back jags suck again ,and we do. only reason we beat panthers is they suck worse.