Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
game expirence today.

overall with jags loseing it sucked.   There was some good things though,talked to a titians fan sitting behind me about how i feel a nfl team makeing fun of another team is not a nice thing to do,and is bad sportsmanship. the people we were with got us good seats,and even on jags side.   i would say it was a better expirence then i thought it would be. i thought tittians fans would be disrespectfual to jags fans. i was surpiseing wrong. it still sucks jags lost.  they all didn't rub it in our faces either so that was nice.   they just cheered thier team on.

i still don't like the tittians,but they do have some respectable fans.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Are you using Netscape? Most modern web browsers have auto correct.

I was on my laptop

I was there as well. Overall, I have to say, Titans fans are one of the more pleasant fan bases in the league. I think it’s because so many away game fans show up to all the games, given it’s Nashville. Also, I would say, the Fanbase is incredibly similar to the Jaguars in many ways. Nonetheless, it’s still suck to lose.

You didn’t eat salmon today, did you??

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2024, 09:06 PM)MojoKing Wrote: You didn’t eat salmon today, did you??

wrong,i ate salmon for breakfast yesterday.   i said a while back jags suck again ,and we do. only reason we beat panthers is they suck worse.