Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wild card weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
AJ Brown is pulling a Ramsey.  Deleted everything Eagles on his social media and is now out Monday night with a "injury".  Haha.  Bucs gonna win and Mike Evans gonna have a field day with that Eagles secondary
Yeah, the Eagles also lost 5 of 6 down the stretch. If they hadnt started 10 - 1, they probably arent even playing on Monday.
(01-13-2024, 11:22 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]AJ Brown is pulling a Ramsey.  Deleted everything Eagles on his social media and is now out Monday night with a "injury".  Haha.  Bucs gonna win and Mike Evans gonna have a field day with that Eagles secondary

LOL.  Yeah, this sounds just like Ramsey.

"It was going to be a stretch for A.J. to play," coach Nick Sirianni said Saturday. "He did everything he possibly could to get himself ready. He fought like crazy to try and do everything he could do."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3929...nee-injury
Should be us kicking off in 3 hours.
https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status...MHJbg&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
I’m going against both favored teams. Texans and Dolphins.
It's too cold to play these games.. They all need climate controlled domes..

Players need to be bubble wrapped up as well.

Better yet, why not just run these games on someone's computer using the new AI programs available?

That way, the players themselves can just sit on their couches and control their very own AI player from home?

I bet ole Ben here can still fling it 65 yards with the right game controller, cheeto fingers and all..

[Image: FB-IMG-1705181645111.jpg]
Texans and Chiefs.
I didn't even know if I would watch after our game 17.

I really want Cleveland to lose! I've never liked that team. And, it would be nice to see an AFCS team advance to the divisional round, since it isn't the stinking Tacks!
Browns missing 3 starting o linemen, and yet they are getting it done. Indictment on our GM for not building quality o line depth.

(01-13-2024, 05:56 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]Texans and Chiefs.

Dont care who wins the AFC as long as it isnt the Chefs.
(01-13-2024, 06:01 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even know if I would watch after our game 17. 

I really want Cleveland to lose!  I've never liked that team.  And, it would be nice to see an AFCS team advance to the divisional round, since it isn't the stinking Tacks!

What?  Rooting for a division rival to advance?   You want them to win the Super Bowl too?
Houston play calling great on that drive. I dont think Slowik is with them next year.
(01-13-2024, 06:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Browns missing 3 starting o linemen, and yet they are getting it done. Indictment on our GM for not building quality o line depth.

(01-13-2024, 05:56 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]Texans and Chiefs.

Play calling using the team's strength instead of forcing stuff that doesn't work and the defense can easily read. Everyone has OL injuries and these teams are getting enough out of 3rd string players or worse.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
[BLEEP] the tinhorns. Lol. Call me a butthole today because I am on the can with the Browns.

Also. Harrison Bryant. Nice splash play. 100% sure I had him on my mock drafts a few years ago.

IYKYK.

Nico Collins is a beast. Big WR that runs like Derrick Henry.
Tinhorns Defense looks just like ours... Letting guys run wide open all over the field.
Jesus.

Nothing like only throwing it 3 yards and having your receiver take it the remaining 73 yards for the TD.
(01-13-2024, 06:10 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2024, 06:01 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even know if I would watch after our game 17. 

I really want Cleveland to lose!  I've never liked that team.  And, it would be nice to see an AFCS team advance to the divisional round, since it isn't the stinking Tacks!

What?  Rooting for a division rival to advance?   You want them to win the Super Bowl too?

Nope.  But I don't hate them and the Clots like I do the Tacks!  They're like little brothers that you pick on.   Big Grin

From the AFC, I think it's going to be the Ravens.  Wouldn't hate it if it were the Bills.

(01-13-2024, 06:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2024, 06:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Browns missing 3 starting o linemen, and yet they are getting it done.  Indictment on our GM for not building quality o line depth.

Play calling using the team's strength instead of forcing stuff that doesn't work and the defense can easily read. Everyone has OL injuries and these teams are getting enough out of 3rd string players or worse.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Imagine that!
Refs throw that DPI flag if it favored the tinhorns. Trash non call
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17