Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Russian journalist who criticized Putin's admin of 'gigantic corruption' found dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Putin = The Russian Clinton Family.........

Russian journalist who criticized Putin's admin of 'gigantic corruption' found dead

Alexander Rybin promised to release details of corruption in Mariuopol

A journalist who took aim at Russian officials and promised to release details of "gigantic corruption" was found dead near a roadside over the weekend, but the circumstances of his death remain shrouded in mystery. 

"It will be almost impossible to determine whether foul play was involved Rybin’s death or whether he died of heart disease as some Russian media outlets claim," Rebekah Koffler, a strategic military intelligence analyst and the author of "Putin's Playbook," told Fox News Digital. 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-jo...found-dead
Meh. This is why you don't have dictators.
(01-13-2024, 03:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Meh. This is why you don't have dictators.

Palpatine-ironic.gif
NPC.
(01-13-2024, 03:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Meh. This is why you don't have dictators.

Same to you, buddy.
(01-13-2024, 11:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Same to you, buddy.

Quoting me twice? That's new. Look at you, branching out... 

Glad you reminded me about all those reporters Trump killed while President.
(01-14-2024, 01:42 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2024, 11:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Same to you, buddy.

Quoting me twice? That's new. Look at you, branching out... 

I meant to quote you calling me an NPC.
Anyhow.
Nobody ever said he was dictator.  Everyone with open minds and open eyes says he *wants* to be a dictator, though.  While you ignore and excuse this.
(01-14-2024, 10:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 01:42 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Quoting me twice? That's new. Look at you, branching out... 

Anyhow.
Nobody ever said he was dictator.  Everyone with open minds and open eyes says he *wants* to be a dictator, though.  While you ignore and excuse this.
So did you call out Ukraine for imprisoning and torturing to death an American citizen journalist? I think I must have missed it, can you link to were you call Ukraine leadership dictators?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(01-14-2024, 10:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 01:42 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Quoting me twice? That's new. Look at you, branching out... 

Anyhow.

Only the left gets to ascribe intent.
(01-14-2024, 06:00 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 10:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I meant to quote you calling me an NPC.
Anyhow.
So did you call out Ukraine for imprisoning and torturing to death an American citizen journalist? I think I must have missed it, can you link to were you call Ukraine leadership dictators?

[BLEEP] happens in war. Zelensky did not start this war.

(01-14-2024, 07:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 10:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I meant to quote you calling me an NPC.
Anyhow.

Only the left gets to ascribe intent.

Anyone can do it.  Who told you you can't?
My integrity tells me I can't. What's your excuse?
(01-14-2024, 09:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]My integrity tells me I can't. What's your excuse?

So you think it's wrong to ascribe intent to the actions of others?
(01-14-2024, 07:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 06:00 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]So did you call out Ukraine for imprisoning and torturing to death an American citizen journalist? I think I must have missed it, can you link to were you call Ukraine leadership dictators?

[BLEEP] happens in war. Zelensky did not start this war.

(01-14-2024, 07:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Only the left gets to ascribe intent.

So it's fine to arrest, imprison, and torture to death a journalist? Putin is being accused of potentially killing a journalist, we know for a fact Ukraine did worse than just kill one.

(01-14-2024, 09:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 07:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ][BLEEP] happens in war.  Zelensky did not start this war.

So it's fine to arrest, imprison, and torture to death a journalist? Putin is being accused of potentially killing a journalist, we know for a fact Ukraine did worse than just kill one.

Not everyone who says they are journalists are actually journalists.
Foreign reporters may get less deference than local, citizen reporters.
But if you can't tell the difference between Putin and Zelensky I really can't help you.
(01-14-2024, 09:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 09:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]My integrity tells me I can't. What's your excuse?

So you think it's wrong to ascribe intent to the actions of others?

You can speculate. You can theorize. You can't ascribe with integrity.
(01-14-2024, 10:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 09:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]So you think it's wrong to ascribe intent to the actions of others?

You can speculate. You can theorize. You can't ascribe with integrity.

Interesting.  Many criminal laws ask the judge and jury to consider intent.
Is every member of a jury that ascribes criminal intent lacking in integrity?
You know so little, man. It's hard to have a conversation with you.
The problem here seems to be that you know things that aren't so.
Nice quip, Reagan. You're so clever.

You listen to people that ascribe intent. They have no direct evidence. Everything they say is circumstantial, and it relies heavily on people having a predisposition to believing Trump (insert accusation). Comey wouldn't even prosecute Hillary after she bleached a HD with emails on it, saying she didn't know they were classified. He said he couldn't prove intent. You guys just call Trump a dictator and what people to take it as fact, with zero direct evidence. The guy is an inarticulate narcissist. He lies, especially about himself (his vision of himself). Nothing he has done has been dictatorial. Nothing. You guys start with that premise, then mold everything else to fit it. It's intellectually dishonest and borderline stupid that you can't see it.
(01-14-2024, 09:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2024, 09:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]So it's fine to arrest, imprison, and torture to death a journalist? Putin is being accused of potentially killing a journalist, we know for a fact Ukraine did worse than just kill one.

Not everyone who says they are journalists are actually journalists.
Foreign reporters may get less deference than local, citizen reporters.
But if you can't tell the difference between Putin and Zelensky I really can't help you.

Zelensky is a criminal piece of [BLEEP] that is now a billionaire.. AND he loves neo nazis.

Putin was a KGB colonel that has actually killed people and now is a leader of one of the most powerful nations on Earth.

Yea Putin is 20 times the man Zelensky is.

Bottom line? They both suck. They just both do. And it's beyond choosing the lesser of two evils. They are equally evil, one is just better at it.
Pages: 1 2 3