Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: WHO chief's dire warning...... Since not enough Sheeple fell for the COVID BS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
They're getting ready to try and scare us into submission again...... Seems not enough sheeple fell for their [BLEEP] about the COVID 19 thing the last time.......

WHO chief's dire warning: Disease X outbreak 'a matter of when, not if'

Tedros said he issued a similar warning in 2018 and was proven right when COVID-19 struck

World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus has issued a new warning about the likelihood of Disease X breaking out, telling global world leaders it is "a matter of when, not if" a new pathogen and pandemic will strike.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-chiefs...hen-not-if
They ain't scaring anyone.. They're the ones that's scared..
Nah, we should be good for another 100 years. I won't care because I'll be dead as will most of us be.
Disease X should hit the US around August Dems need a little time after that to figure out how to steal another election.
(02-19-2024, 10:01 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/l...d749&ei=20

So damn glad I wasn't stupid enough to listen to the BS being put out by The Government, The CDC, and those idiots at WHO.......... Never got the jab, hell, traveled all over the place on Amtrak from 2019 until 2023 and never even had a sniffle!!!!!!!!!!
(02-19-2024, 10:01 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/l...d749&ei=20

That's just quackpot "science," if you can call it that. We all know the vaccines are safe and effective.
(02-20-2024, 06:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]This rasies a lot of questions..

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/175...OgvgQ&s=19

The Red Cross tells you why right on their website. Those who received a live, attenuated vaccine have to wait two weeks after vaccination to donate. As with all donations, the doner should be in optimal health to avoid adverse reaction from donating, and those vaccines are more likely to result in fever or malaise that could create a bad outcome for doners. Those who got an mRNA vaccine can donate immediately thereafter since there's no no contratraindications for those. Sorry to spoil your mRNA conspiracy orgy. Well, not really.
(02-20-2024, 10:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2024, 06:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]This rasies a lot of questions..

The Red Cross tells you why right on their website. Those who received a live, attenuated vaccine have to wait two weeks after vaccination to donate. As with all donations, the doner should be in optimal health to avoid adverse reaction from donating, and those vaccines are more likely to result in fever or malaise that could create a bad outcome for doners. Those who got an mRNA vaccine can donate immediately thereafter since there's no no contratraindications for those. Sorry to spoil your mRNA conspiracy orgy. Well, not really.

Well they sure as hell ain't asking us about flu or other vaccine status..
(02-20-2024, 10:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

Your sheer determination in defending this useless shot even as long term studies are now showing its detriment to health is pretty impressive. Keep fighting the good fight!.
It's going to take him experiencing problems first hand for him to change his mind. His defense will be that even though it does have some side effects, it's better than covid. He can't know or verify the truth of that, but it's what he believes.
(02-20-2024, 11:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2024, 10:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]The Red Cross tells you why right on their website. Those who received a live, attenuated vaccine have to wait two weeks after vaccination to donate. As with all donations, the doner should be in optimal health to avoid adverse reaction from donating, and those vaccines are more likely to result in fever or malaise that could create a bad outcome for doners. Those who got an mRNA vaccine can donate immediately thereafter since there's no no contratraindications for those. Sorry to spoil your mRNA conspiracy orgy. Well, not really.

Well they sure as hell ain't asking us about flu or other vaccine status..

Geez I hate when you guys do this. Just go read the Community Notes link in the Tweet you posted. Under "Immunization, Vaccines" there's a short list of those vaccines that require a waiting period. You post stuff like this like it's some huge unknown that proves the conspiracy and yet the information you want is right there in the link. Live virus types require a wait, most Covid vaccines do not meet this requirement but you have to know for sure. https://www.redcrossblood.org/faq.html#eligibility

(02-21-2024, 08:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2024, 10:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]The Red Cross tells you why right on their website. Those who received a live, attenuated vaccine have to wait two weeks after vaccination to donate. As with all donations, the doner should be in optimal health to avoid adverse reaction from donating, and those vaccines are more likely to result in fever or malaise that could create a bad outcome for doners. Those who got an mRNA vaccine can donate immediately thereafter since there's no no contratraindications for those. Sorry to spoil your mRNA conspiracy orgy. Well, not really.

Your sheer determination in defending this useless shot even as long term studies are now showing its detriment to health is pretty impressive. Keep fighting the good fight!.

It's not hard work, you guys and your persistence in ignorance is just laughable most of the time. When Drifter throws up a bull [BLEEP] headline I'm going to drop some truth to counter the nonsense.

(02-21-2024, 08:57 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to take him experiencing problems first hand for him to change his mind. His defense will be that even though it does have some side effects, it's better than covid. He can't know or verify the truth of that, but it's what he believes.

I have 3 cousins who can't vaccinate because of GBS, I'm quite aware, as you already know, of the exceedingly rare adverse reactions to vaccines. They are safe and effective no matter how much you guys bleat on about it. It's ok, I know I'll not change your minds, I just post about it here for the same reason NYC does, someone has to speak for the other side in this echo chamber.
(02-21-2024, 08:57 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to take him experiencing problems first hand for him to change his mind. His defense will be that even though it does have some side effects, it's better than covid. He can't know or verify the truth of that, but it's what he believes.

Lol, he isn’t changing his mind. Once you are onboard with forcing people to take am experimental vaccine to sustain their livelihood, you have reached the point of no return.
(02-21-2024, 09:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol, he isn’t changing his mind. Once you are onboard with forcing people to take am experimental vaccine to sustain their livelihood, you have reached the point of no return.

They aren't forcing me unless they want stabbed in the eyeballs with the vaccine.. They can have those heart problems all they want.
(02-21-2024, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2024, 11:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Well they sure as hell ain't asking us about flu or other vaccine status..

Geez I hate when you guys do this. Just go read the Community Notes link in the Tweet you posted. Under "Immunization, Vaccines" there's a short list of those vaccines that require a waiting period. You post stuff like this like it's some huge unknown that proves the conspiracy and yet the information you want is right there in the link. Live virus types require a wait, most Covid vaccines do not meet this requirement but you have to know for sure. https://www.redcrossblood.org/faq.html#eligibility

(02-21-2024, 08:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Your sheer determination in defending this useless shot even as long term studies are now showing its detriment to health is pretty impressive. Keep fighting the good fight!.

It's not hard work, you guys and your persistence in ignorance is just laughable most of the time. When Drifter throws up a bull [BLEEP] headline I'm going to drop some truth to counter the nonsense.

I have 3 cousins who can't vaccinate because of GBS, I'm quite aware, as you already know, of the exceedingly rare adverse reactions to vaccines. They are safe and effective no matter how much you guys bleat on about it. It's ok, I know I'll not change your minds, I just post about it here for the same reason NYC does, someone has to speak for the other side in this echo chamber.

It's hardly and echo chamber, dude. Every time we have this conversation, I ask you for the same thing and you can't provide it, because it either doesn't exist or it hasn't been released. Age-adjusted metrics are a terrible data point, which is how they justify giving this vaccine to 18-year-olds.
(02-21-2024, 09:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn't onboard with forced vaccination but am supportive of an employer's right to require it. I was not ok with the government mandating that employers mandate it either. So long as you attribute false positions to me then you can be right.

(02-21-2024, 02:01 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2024, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Geez I hate when you guys do this. Just go read the Community Notes link in the Tweet you posted. Under "Immunization, Vaccines" there's a short list of those vaccines that require a waiting period. You post stuff like this like it's some huge unknown that proves the conspiracy and yet the information you want is right there in the link. Live virus types require a wait, most Covid vaccines do not meet this requirement but you have to know for sure. https://www.redcrossblood.org/faq.html#eligibility

It's hardly and echo chamber, dude. Every time we have this conversation, I ask you for the same thing and you can't provide it, because it either doesn't exist or it hasn't been released. Age-adjusted metrics are a terrible data point, which is how they justify giving this vaccine to 18-year-olds.

That's certainly your opinion.
You really think it's an opinion that age adjusted metrics alone is a terrible data point for making determinations for the general public regarding a disease that disproportionately affects the elderly? Get out of here with that garbage. You're not that dumb.
(02-21-2024, 05:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You really think it's an opinion that age adjusted metrics alone is a terrible data point for making determinations for the general public regarding a disease that disproportionately affects the elderly? Get out of here with that garbage. You're not that dumb.

I think it's your opinion that the metrics you think are the most important aren't used in their analysis. That's the point, you criticize based on your assumptions and limited knowledge and act as if you're right. I don't know that you aren't, but I also don't know that you are. That's why we can't get anywhere with this conversation, you've based your position on something you don't know while I say that I don't know, so according you that makes you right and me wrong. We both don't know something but for you that's a win and me a loss (in some competition that you think we're in here). I based my comments on the topic of Winger's Tweet on facts that are known and you immediately turn the conversation to something else and act, as always, like I'm wrong. Just because we're talking about Covid vaccines doesn't automatically mean whatever I say is wrong. On topic, there are several vaccines that prompt a waiting period before you can donate blood or plasma; it's not a Covid conspiracy, it's been that way for decades.
(02-21-2024, 05:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2024, 05:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You really think it's an opinion that age adjusted metrics alone is a terrible data point for making determinations for the general public regarding a disease that disproportionately affects the elderly? Get out of here with that garbage. You're not that dumb.

I think it's your opinion that the metrics you think are the most important aren't used in their analysis. That's the point, you criticize based on your assumptions and limited knowledge and act as if you're right. I don't know that you aren't, but I also don't know that you are. That's why we can't get anywhere with this conversation, you've based your position on something you don't know while I say that I don't know, so according you that makes you right and me wrong. We both don't know something but for you that's a win and me a loss (in some competition that you think we're in here). I based my comments on the topic of Winger's Tweet on facts that are known and you immediately turn the conversation to something else and act, as always, like I'm wrong. Just because we're talking about Covid vaccines doesn't automatically mean whatever I say is wrong. On topic, there are several vaccines that prompt a waiting period before you can donate blood or plasma; it's not a Covid conspiracy, it's been that way for decades.
But why are nickels and dimes sticking to my skin?! ANSWER ME THAT DOCTOR!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11