Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 30th anniversary logo -Fans vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bottom, Right and it’s not even close.
not Duval?
I like either of the bottom options.

Dear Duval uses the number font from 2013-2017 with the two tone gold helmets and Bold 30 uses a number font the Jaguars have never used.

The bottom options uses the number font from 1997 to 2008. That's 11 seasons instead of 5. That 11 seasons is the longest they've stuck with a single number and border combo.
I just feel the years are harder to read on the bottom 2 options. Also the Jags logo feels smaller on those as well. If those were all larger/easier to read, then I would agree
(03-13-2024, 08:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Bottom, Right and it’s not even close.

Yeah I liked top left and bottom right and voted bottom right.  I think it's the contrast the black brings that makes it pop against the other options.
shield
Starter Shield.
(03-13-2024, 08:17 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2024, 08:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Bottom, Right and it’s not even close.

Yeah I liked top left and bottom right and voted bottom right.  I think it's the contrast the black brings that makes it pop against the other options.

Yeah that black looks nice on the shield.
Dear Duval.
(03-13-2024, 08:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Duval.

font is buns
(03-13-2024, 08:08 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]not Duval?

only if they include 30 Us and As combined

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
Starter shield
I like the Dear Duval..
(03-14-2024, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I like the Dear Duval..

Sounds like the opening of a goodbye letter.
(03-14-2024, 02:17 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2024, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I like the Dear Duval..

Sounds like the opening of a goodbye letter.

I don't think this team would dare write a letter..

Prolly just a middle finger gif..
Thanks for publicizing the opportunity
Starter Shield was my choice.
(03-13-2024, 08:28 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2024, 08:17 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I liked top left and bottom right and voted bottom right.  I think it's the contrast the black brings that makes it pop against the other options.

Yeah that black looks nice on the shield.

Amazing how they can integrate black into the scheme without having to make it the primary color. I wish the uniform people could grasp that concept.
I personally don't like the word seasons in the logos, and Duval spelt that way with that cursive font looks confusing at first glance. That leaves the starter shield and it just looks ok to me