Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which logo are your voting for?
This poll is closed.
Dear Duval
22.22%
8 22.22%
Bold 30
11.11%
4 11.11%
The Original
27.78%
10 27.78%
Starter Shield
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

30th anniversary logo -Fans vote

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 08:03 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://web.witcontests.com/jaguars/swee...ogo-240309
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bottom, Right and it’s not even close.

not Duval?

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 09:09 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

I like either of the bottom options.

Dear Duval uses the number font from 2013-2017 with the two tone gold helmets and Bold 30 uses a number font the Jaguars have never used.

The bottom options uses the number font from 1997 to 2008. That's 11 seasons instead of 5. That 11 seasons is the longest they've stuck with a single number and border combo.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I just feel the years are harder to read on the bottom 2 options. Also the Jags logo feels smaller on those as well. If those were all larger/easier to read, then I would agree

(03-13-2024, 08:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Bottom, Right and it’s not even close.

Yeah I liked top left and bottom right and voted bottom right.  I think it's the contrast the black brings that makes it pop against the other options.

shield

Starter Shield.

(03-13-2024, 08:17 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 08:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Bottom, Right and it’s not even close.

Yeah I liked top left and bottom right and voted bottom right.  I think it's the contrast the black brings that makes it pop against the other options.

Yeah that black looks nice on the shield.

Dear Duval.

(03-13-2024, 08:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dear Duval.

font is buns

(03-13-2024, 08:08 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: not Duval?

only if they include 30 Us and As combined

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Starter shield
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

I like the Dear Duval..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 02:18 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

(03-14-2024, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I like the Dear Duval..

Sounds like the opening of a goodbye letter.

(03-14-2024, 02:17 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I like the Dear Duval..

Sounds like the opening of a goodbye letter.

I don't think this team would dare write a letter..

Prolly just a middle finger gif..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Thanks for publicizing the opportunity
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Starter Shield was my choice.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(03-13-2024, 08:28 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 08:17 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Yeah I liked top left and bottom right and voted bottom right.  I think it's the contrast the black brings that makes it pop against the other options.

Yeah that black looks nice on the shield.

Amazing how they can integrate black into the scheme without having to make it the primary color. I wish the uniform people could grasp that concept.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I personally don't like the word seasons in the logos, and Duval spelt that way with that cursive font looks confusing at first glance. That leaves the starter shield and it just looks ok to me