Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton Press Conference Tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In the spirit of my John Oehser/Jaguar record tracker, thought it would be fun to track the number of days since Hillary Clinton has held a press conference. A real press conference where the questions are not known going into it and is not controlled by her people.

Current count: 265 days.

Don't hold your breath on this one.

Unless all you're waiting for is excuses, that is.

When your winning, why do you need to change?
Meh. It's a shame.

She's actually given 2 interviews this week. But I know you need a press conference!!

Out of curiosity, When trumps last press conference?
Staged and scripted interviews are not a problem for Hillary.  Even a typical press conference, where the candidate can choose to call on planted reporters with planted questions, should not be an issue for Hillary.  The problem is having multiple questions shouted at her until she picks one.  That type of vocal barrage seems to trigger her seizures. 

Quote:Meh. It's a shame.

She's actually given 2 interviews this week. But I know you need a press conference!!

Since you can't google.
Quote:Staged and scripted interviews are not a problem for Hillary.  Even a typical press conference, where the candidate can choose to call on planted reporters with planted questions, should not be an issue for Hillary.  The problem is having multiple questions shouted at her until she picks one.  That type of vocal barrage seems to trigger her seizures. 

This.
Quote:When your winning, why do you need to change?

not one vote has been counted and she's "winning"

HA you mean the interviews where the reporter emails them ahead of time to approve the questions?

Surely you aren't this dense, right? Seriously.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://lmgtfy.com/?q=when+was+donald+trump%27s+last+press+conference%3F'>Since you can't google</a>.

Touche'!

You know, it really is a shame that she isn't giving that many press conferences.

I'm glad she's been at least giving interviews
Quote:Surely you aren't this dense, right? Seriously.

I'm slightly more dense than sea water.

And don't call me Shirley.
271 Days since press conference.
Quote:271 Days since press conference.

When your up don't do anything stupid. Her team is really smart. Matter of fact, if this team can get her elected as hated it she is, they will be working elections for the rest of their lives.
Quote:When your up don't do anything stupid. Her team is really smart. Matter of fact, if this team can get her elected as hated it she is, they will be working elections for the rest of their lives.

I'm glad you classify her doing a press conference as "something stupid". Think about that this morning.......
Quote:When your up don't do anything stupid. Her team is really smart. Matter of fact, if this team can get her elected as hated it she is, they will be working elections for the rest of their lives.

In this election, the candidate that speaks the most is liked the least.  Personally, I think Trump lost the election last night with that speech he gave.  He played to his 40% voters but lost every single minority vote out there.

..... now, if we can get Hillary elected and them impeached it will be a win-win situation with Tim Kaine taking over as President.
I don't care about a Hillary press conference. I want Hillary to give a testimony.
Quote:I'm slightly more dense than sea water.

And don't call me Shirley.
Huge +1 for any Airplane! references.
Quote:I don't care about a Hillary press conference. I want Hillary to give a testimony.

After the election please.   I'm rooting for impeachment.
Quote:271 Days since press conference.

I think you have a secret crush on HRC.  That fancy blue dress/jacket thing she wears kind of does it for me too.  Oh, if I wasn't married, I'd be all over it ..........  Banana

[Image: 2177.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...3a24eb99e6]

Pages: 1 2 3