Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles arguably best QB in the preseason..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://blackandteal.com/2016/08/21/blake...preseason/

147.7 rating yikes has he improved with 190 yards 2 TD no INT.. Id'e say hes improving lol..

Dak Prescott is probably right behind him. Shoulda been behind him on the roster, but thats another story
I'd say Dak gets that nod for preseason. But man has Blake looked good
Everyone loves talking about Dak Prescott for obvious reasons:

1. He is a Cowboy.

2. Tony Romo is hurt

3. It is preseason.

When the regular season starts, nobody will be talking about Prescott's preseason performances until Romo gets hurt again.

Blake gets the nod. I'm a homer. Prescott won't even be in Dallas 3 years from now.

Quote:Blake gets the nod. I'm a homer. Prescott won't even be in Dallas 3 years from now.

Dak has three more years on his rookie contract.
He's my nominee for the Troy Williamson award for sure.
Quote:He's my nominee for the Troy Williamson award for sure.

I think Kevin Elliott still has his in his trophy case somewhere.
Quote:I think Kevin Elliott still has his in his trophy case somewhere.

I wonder if Nate Hughes sold his...
Quote:I wonder if Nate Hughes sold his...

Yes, to Chastin West
Quote:Yes, to Chastin West

Then traded it to Charles Sharon.
Laughing at the Jags fans who wanted Manziel or Clowney. Texans NOT drafting Bortles will haunt them for next 10-15 years.

Quote:Laughing at the Jags fans who wanted Manziel or Clowney. Texans NOT drafting Bortles will haunt them for next 10-15 years.

Now that Clowney is finally showing off his potential to be great, Texans fans probably still don't wish Houston drafted Bortles.
Quote:http://blackandteal.com/2016/08/21/blake...preseason/

147.7 rating yikes has he improved with 190 yards 2 TD no INT.. Id'e say hes improving lol..

He's been doing well in practice.  We'll see in a few weeks.
Statistics in two preseason games mean nothing. Let's hold off our excitement until after 4:00 on September 11.

Quote:Laughing at the Jags fans who wanted Manziel or Clowney. Texans NOT drafting Bortles will haunt them for next 10-15 years.

I wanted Bridgewater, I will admit it but I'm very glad we got who we got.
Quote:I wanted Bridgewater, I will admit it but I'm very glad we got who we got.

A lot of people wanted Bridgewater until after the NFL Combine.
Quote:Yes, to Chastin West

How dare you Sir!
Wonder where Chad Owens is?

He has looked pretty sharp. I think he's going to have a big season opening performance against GB. Whether we win or not will be up to the defense and how they game plan against Rodgers.
Pages: 1 2