Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles arguably best QB in the preseason..

http://blackandteal.com/2016/08/21/blake...preseason/

147.7 rating yikes has he improved with 190 yards 2 TD no INT.. Id'e say hes improving lol..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dak Prescott is probably right behind him. Shoulda been behind him on the roster, but thats another story
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I'd say Dak gets that nod for preseason. But man has Blake looked good
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Everyone loves talking about Dak Prescott for obvious reasons:

1. He is a Cowboy.

2. Tony Romo is hurt

3. It is preseason.

When the regular season starts, nobody will be talking about Prescott's preseason performances until Romo gets hurt again.

Blake gets the nod. I'm a homer. Prescott won't even be in Dallas 3 years from now.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Blake gets the nod. I'm a homer. Prescott won't even be in Dallas 3 years from now.

Dak has three more years on his rookie contract.

He's my nominee for the Troy Williamson award for sure.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:He's my nominee for the Troy Williamson award for sure.

I think Kevin Elliott still has his in his trophy case somewhere.

;

;

Quote:I think Kevin Elliott still has his in his trophy case somewhere.

I wonder if Nate Hughes sold his...

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I wonder if Nate Hughes sold his...

Yes, to Chastin West

;

;

Quote:Yes, to Chastin West

Then traded it to Charles Sharon.
No commercial messages in sigs

Laughing at the Jags fans who wanted Manziel or Clowney. Texans NOT drafting Bortles will haunt them for next 10-15 years.

Quote:Laughing at the Jags fans who wanted Manziel or Clowney. Texans NOT drafting Bortles will haunt them for next 10-15 years.

Now that Clowney is finally showing off his potential to be great, Texans fans probably still don't wish Houston drafted Bortles.

Quote:http://blackandteal.com/2016/08/21/blake...preseason/

147.7 rating yikes has he improved with 190 yards 2 TD no INT.. Id'e say hes improving lol..

He's been doing well in practice.  We'll see in a few weeks.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Statistics in two preseason games mean nothing. Let's hold off our excitement until after 4:00 on September 11.

Quote:Laughing at the Jags fans who wanted Manziel or Clowney. Texans NOT drafting Bortles will haunt them for next 10-15 years.

I wanted Bridgewater, I will admit it but I'm very glad we got who we got.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:I wanted Bridgewater, I will admit it but I'm very glad we got who we got.

A lot of people wanted Bridgewater until after the NFL Combine.

Quote:Yes, to Chastin West

How dare you Sir!

Wonder where Chad Owens is?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2016, 02:30 PM by Caldrac.)

He has looked pretty sharp. I think he's going to have a big season opening performance against GB. Whether we win or not will be up to the defense and how they game plan against Rodgers.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."