Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags sign RB cut QB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

raweyejag

Sign Cameron Marshall????

Cut Max Wittek
Surprised Wittek even made it to the preseason. He was bad.

Quote:Surprised Wittek even made it to the preseason. He was bad.

I'm thinking he made it as a favor to someone
I am a USC fan and he started 2 games for them before transferring to Hawaii.  He stunk in both starts. 

Chhhammmppioonnshiiippppp
Addition by subtraction
Kinda suprised we are going down to 3 QBs already. It's going to be a long game 4- what of Chenne or Allen get injured?
Chenne. lol
Quote:https://youtu.be/5QBgPsky9qU
He has nice muscles
Quote:He has nice muscles

I was kinda checkin out the footwork. But he is solid. 5'9" 217. Saw some CFL highlights too. Runs strong
Quote:Kinda suprised we are going down to 3 QBs already. It's going to be a long game 4- what of Chenne or Allen get injured?

Denard? Lol

I'm assuming Allen will get the bulk of the game as a "prove it" type situation. That'll decide if he goes to PS or active roster.
So no Karlos Williams ? Damn !

Quote:Kinda suprised we are going down to 3 QBs already. It's going to be a long game 4- what of Chenne or Allen get injured?

Denard? Lol

I'm assuming Allen will get the bulk of the game as a "prove it" type situation. That'll decide if he goes to PS or active roster.
When looking at the Jaguars potential practice squad, it's almost tough to find ten worthy players on the current roster. I see Marshall is PS eligible, so I'm guessing that's where he ends up.

Quote:When looking at the Jaguars potential practice squad, it's almost tough to find ten worthy players on the current roster. I see Marshall is PS eligible, so I'm guessing that's where he ends up.

I wonder if Corey Grant still has eligibility
Quote:I wonder if Corey Grant still has eligibility

He is, but he wouldn't last a day on the PS as several teams covet elite speed.

Quote:Sign Cameron Marshall????

Cut Max Wittek

Not Mad Max? He was going to be our savior at backup QB.

Am I the only one who opened this disappointed that it wasn't Henne that was cut?
Quote:Am I the only one who opened this disappointed that it wasn't Henne that was cut?

Yes and no, yes because I'm sick of that guy in our jersey and no because there is literally nothing behind him right now. Albeit this is a much better problem than previous years.
Pages: 1 2