Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trumps Speech on Regrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Where has that been !!!   This is the Trump that most people "on the fence" were hoping for all along.  I just wonder if it's too late to reel the former undecideds over to the GOP vote?  Looks like the new campaign strategy is a little more tuned in and focused on the other 62% and not just his hard core 38%

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/t...ong-thing/

Did he mention his hair? That's truly regrettable.
It's August. It isn't too late.

[Image: 413867734-the-waterboy-the-devil-460x270.jpg]

Quote:Where has that been !!!   This is the Trump that most people "on the fence" were hoping for all along.  I just wonder if it's too late to reel the former undecideds over to the GOP vote?  Looks like the new campaign strategy is a little more tuned in and focused on the other 62% and not just his hard core 38%

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/t...ong-thing/

So what's the over/under for how long this pivot (#73) lasts? I've got eight days.

I see that Donald is desperate - he's actually going to try and play a Real Politician! Teleprompter and everything! He must be on a real short leash by his new handlers.

And where is Byron with his theory that Donald is really a Soviet (I'm sorry, Russian) secret agent, being run by Paul Manafort?

Desperate?

They guy who spent less than anyone, got more primary votes than anyone, and is still currently in a virtual tie with a media backed, anointed candidate?

Hardly...

So what's he regret exactly? Being a bigot towards Mexicans? Or was our being a bigot towards Muslims? Our was it being a racist? Or was it making fun of the handicapped? Or was it being sexist to Megan Kelly? Or was it saying he doesn't consider pows as heroes?

The list of regrets... So many!!

But I'm sure some will buy this. Just want people to remember, the Romney 47% comment happened in the summer. That was just one thing, and it had a huge affect on the outcome of the 2012 election.

Trump has done far more damage. His national polls will gain. But it more than likely is too late.

Plus these are all teleprompter speeches... let's wait to see what happens when he leaves the reservation again...
Too late? Is this your first election? They haven't even debated yet lol.
Quote:So what's he regret exactly? Being a bigot towards Mexicans? Or was our being a bigot towards Muslims? Our was it being a racist? Or was it making fun of the handicapped? Or was it being sexist to Megan Kelly? Or was it saying he doesn't consider pows as heroes?

The list of regrets... So many!!

But I'm sure some will buy this. Just want people to remember, the Romney 47% comment happened in the summer. That was just one thing, and it had a huge affect on the outcome of the 2012 election.

Trump has done far more damage. His national polls will gain. But it more than likely is too late.

Plus these are all teleprompter speeches... let's wait to see what happens when he leaves the reservation again...

I gotta ask. What is wrong with teleprompter speeches? Its all our current POTUS does. Is it all of a sudden bad because Trump does them?

Honestly, I think it makes you a little uneasy that things are turning....
Quote:Too late? Is this your first election? They haven't even debated yet lol.

He's not well educated on politics and history.
Quote:I gotta ask. What is wrong with teleprompter speeches? Its all our current POTUS does. Is it all of a sudden bad because Trump does them?

Honestly, I think it makes you a little uneasy that things are turning....

First off, things aren't turning yet. They probably will tighten up, but that doesn't mean they are turning.

Next, there is a difference between Obama's teleprompter speeches and trumps.

First, when Obama isn't on a teleprompter, he actually still stays on his message. It's clear that Obama's thoughts on and off prompter are his thoughts and his ideas.

Trump on the other hand is two different people depending on whether he is on prompter or not.

He's a regular corporatist republican when he's reading the speeches they've written for him, and he's a madman when he's ad libbing and speaking from the top of his head.

Are you gonna sit there and honesty tell me you can't see the difference between the two trumps???
More Imaginationland.  0bama stammers like Mel Tillis doing hooked on phonics when he's off prompter.

Quote:First off, things aren't turning yet. They probably will tighten up, but that doesn't mean they are turning.

First, when Obama isn't on a teleprompter, he actually still stays on his message. It's clear that Obama's thoughts on and off prompter are his thoughts and his ideas.

Trump on the other hand is two different people depending on whether he is on prompter or not.

He's a regular corporatist republican when he's reading the speeches they've written for him, and he's a madman when he's ad libbing and speaking from the top of his head.

Are you gonna sit there and honesty tell me you can't see the difference between the two trumps???

Of course I can see the difference when he reads off a teleprompter.

Your candidate is deeply flawed here, lets not forget that. There is no landslide happening no matter how much you try to convince yourself.
Quote:First off, things aren't turning yet. They probably will tighten up, but that doesn't mean they are turning.

LOL.  I can't believe that you actually said this.

Quote:More Imaginationland.  0bama stammers like Mel Tillis doing hooked on phonics when he's off prompter.

This actually really made me LOL.   :thumbsup:
Quote:More Imaginationland. 0bama stammers like Mel Tillis doing hooked on phonics when he's off prompter.

Oh dear...

Uh... what does delivery have to do with message?

Do I really have to explain to you the difference between the message and the delivery?

You're just deflecting, right? Otherwise, I really feel sorry for you...
Quote:Oh dear...

Uh... what does delivery have to do with message?

Do I really have to explain to you the difference between the message and the delivery?

You're just deflecting, right? Otherwise, I really feel sorry for you...

But people feel sorry for YOU too. Can't you see that?
Quote:Of course I can see the difference when he reads off a teleprompter.

Your candidate is deeply flawed here, lets not forget that. There is no landslide happening no matter how much you try to convince yourself.

Ok, cool.

Stroud, you the man.

And you're right, "my candidate" is deeply flawed. She's a train wreck.

Heck trump can still potentially win this thing. At the very least, I have no doubt in my mind that the national polls are gonna come down into the margin of error by next week.

The turn around has occurred, and he's been on message this entire week. To be fair, after a month of losing, you have to say trump won this week.

I'm not sure if it sticks, but he won.
Quote:Ok, cool.

Stroud, you the man.

And you're right, "my candidate" is deeply flawed. She's a train wreck.

Heck trump can still potentially win this thing. At the very least, I have no doubt in my mind that the national polls are gonna come down into the margin of error by next week.

The turn around has occurred, and he's been on message this entire week. To be fair, after a month of losing, you have to say trump won this week.

I'm not sure if it sticks, but he won.

I'm starting to wonder if Hillary is even healthy enough to go out and do serious campaigning.  I don't watch much CNN, so I am not sure, but has she been doing her high school gymnasium tour still?
Quote:But people feel sorry for YOU too. Can't you see that?

Lol, fair enough.

I can at least admit that. I sit firmly in reality.

If one cannot differentiate between what I said about message and how one delivers a speech, that person has serious problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4