Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jonas Gray released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jaguars also signed TJ Barnes, 6-7 364 DT.

I liked him. Should have cut Corey Grant.
Knew this was coming. Grant has value on special teams. I don't see him being cut.
Gray couldn't get healthy fast enough. Sucks for him.
Gray is one of those guys who perpetually shows potential, but it's never fully realized.

The only guy that turned up against the TinHorns. Can probably feel a little unlucky.
I was just thinking how the Jags appear to be weak at DT and that they should find someone....

Jackson

Marks

Miller

Day

Bennett

Jones

Ash

Odrick

Alualu

Quote:Jaguars also signed TJ Barnes, 6-7 364 DT.

That's no DT.

It's a space station.
Not really surprised, I guess I figured he'd be cut later still tho.

Quote:That's no DT.

It's a space station.

He has his own gravitational pull.
Quote:That's no DT.

It's a space station.

Planet theory amirite?
Gray was given a waived/injured designation so I believe if he goes unclaimed on waivers he'll revert back to our IR.
Now I remember Barnes. We signed him originally as an UDFA in 2013.
Quote:He has his own gravitational pull.

That's a lot of mass on the D-line.
First of all source?

Second, if someone is getting released between the first and second preseason game, then they really must suck.

Quote:First of all source?

Second, if someone is getting released between the first and second preseason game, then they really must suck.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/17/jaguars-waive-jonas-gray-claim-t-j-barnes-off-waivers/'>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/17/jaguars-waive-jonas-gray-claim-t-j-barnes-off-waivers/</a>

He hasn't practiced in a few weeks now. When you're on the roster bubble and you can't get on the field, you're chances of making said roster becomes increasingly difficult.
Jags02 has to be thrilled.

that's a lot of love for a dude that ran for less than 600 yards in 3 years.

Quote:He has his own gravitational pull.

This is actually a factual statement.
Quote:Now I remember Barnes. We signed him originally as an UDFA in 2013.

No wonder he couldn't stick with the team in 2013, the talent was impressive then!
Pages: 1 2 3